• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dating Age |OT$6| Just ask her out already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salamando

Lol..

So long story short, one time we were sharing a cookie. Neither of us wanted the last bite, so I suggested we "mama bird" the last bite. Obviously that's gross, but it became an in joke.

So over the next two months, I would jokingly being it up. Then last night she's like "ok, you want to play mama bird? Let's play."

I couldn't back down lol. It took us like 20 minutes of neat attempts before it happened. We kept laughing when I would come in for the food. It was Tikka Masala btw.
Put down the shovel, you can't dig upwards.

Llyranor

The sexual act of a girl desperately trying to get pregnant but her lover will only let her give him a blow job. Once he has left the room she attempts to impregnate herself by “Mama Birding” his cum (throwing-up) into her own underwear.

"She was so desperate that after the blow job she tried to "Mama Bird" his cum into her panties."

/Google
We know this isn't true because he comes inside her without using condoms.

Megalosaro, if you get married to this girl, guaranteed she gonna mama bird her kids like Alicia Silverstone.

alicia_silverstone_bird_by_bondgeek-dbm5m68.gif

Lol..

So long story short, one time we were sharing a cookie. Neither of us wanted the last bite, so I suggested we "mama bird" the last bite. Obviously that's gross, but it became an in joke.

So over the next two months, I would jokingly being it up. Then last night she's like "ok, you want to play mama bird? Let's play."

I couldn't back down lol. It took us like 20 minutes of neat attempts before it happened. We kept laughing when I would come in for the food. It was Tikka Masala btw.
15-stop-it-get-some-help-gif.gif

Pulling out. 90% of the time it works every time. Then you start getting brave and start waiting closer and closer to climaxing, then the creampies happen, then kids, then you cant have sex when you want to because kids come busting in the door to your room because they want to cuddle and your dog starts getting neglected. Ends up biting one of the kids because its jealous you spend all the time with the kids. Now you have vet and medical bills out the ass and your wife hates you because you had to put the dog down. You start having panic attacks every day because you cant juggle everything so you start hitting the bottle. You cant leave your wife because you still hold onto that last bit of dignity you have left. Then your kids hit their late teens and start hitting the crack pipe and you cant say no when they ask for money even though you know they are buying crack with it.

Yeah. Just pull out bro.

Lulubop

Last night I convinced my girlfriend to play Mama Bird.

Future wife status confirmed.

The sexual act of a girl desperately trying to get pregnant but her lover will only let her give him a blow job. Once he has left the room she attempts to impregnate herself by ”Mama Birding" his cum (throwing-up) into her own underwear.

"She was so desperate that after the blow job she tried to "Mama Bird" his cum into her panties."

/Google

That isn't what I had in mind.

I was just talking about having her chew food, and then kiss it into my mouth.

Somehow that seems worse.

Do you guys share gum? Like when you have the last piece and you chew it only for a bit so it still has some flavor and then spit it out and hand it to her to chew?

Log4Girlz

Lol..

I don't think your roommate would approve

Hrothgar

Mods need to lock this thread
, print all of Mega's posts and ritually burn them in a great bonfire dedicated to some God of Love in order to cleanse his poor soul and put him on a straight path.

Goney

I'll keep this short and sweet.

Asked an acquaintance out to dinner. She says yes. Cool. I ask for her phone number and she obliges.

I text her once. No response.

I text again the next day. Still no response.

What do?

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.

Asked an acquaintance out to dinner. She says yes. Cool. I ask for her phone number and she obliges.

What do?

Move on. If she messages you, great. Sending a third message won't do anything to change anything.

Excluding the resources in the OP, is there a good, constantly updated blog or site for fashion trends and styling and stuff for dudes that any of you use?

Do you guys share gum? Like when you have the last piece and you chew it only for a bit so it still has some flavor and then spit it out and hand it to her to chew?

An old old friend of mine used to do that with his GF when we'd hang around them, it was fucking off putting. Shocker, nobody hangs out with them anymore.

Can we have a rule in the next thread where people don't post whatever gross shit they do with their partners privately? Makes me want to gag ffs. That post also had very little to do with dating lol

Edit: Just drop it Goney, if she wants to make the time to respond, she will.

What do?
That's what we around these parts here call a ghostin. They'll get ya from time to time but best thing to do is jerk off and move on. Saddle back up and giddy on up to another gal.

Sometimes they come around. Most times they dont.

Bread

Banned
Lol..

"Jokingly"

You kept talking about it for 2 months lmao

deepsleep

Neo Member
Always crazy bacon got to this before I could but people are individuals and reducing them to fetishes is degrading.
You two are reading too much into it. What I said was degrading, but you yourself reducing the person to a number on an arbitrary scale of 1 - 10 based on their looks wasn't? Lol get outta here

deepsleep

Neo Member

What do?
Send a dick pic, obviously. Full mast. You'll get a reply within minutes, I guarantee it

vypek

OT7 needs a reference to Mama Bird

Two months of bringing up a pretty specific kink as a joke?

Surejan.gif

Call me when the snowballing starts

This is something that I regret learning about but after hearing it on Archer I had looked up what it meant.

There are a lot of things that just aren't for me lol

Lol..

200.gif

vypek

Nooooo, I don't want to cringe every time I load it up

I just did, would not recommend lmao

Lol, if you just looked up snowballing then I think you can be alright with mama bird in the title of a topic.

Just watch Clerks instead.

Idk if they show this or define it in there but now I know to avoid the movie.

lol I looked up snowballing.

Just.... why? Why do that?

Haha why do that to yourself?

Went out to dinner with a bunch of friends last night when someone brought up that out of the 13 people there, I was the only single person...

hBjHJag.jpg

I don't really mind considering half of the people there are in relationships where they fight constantly and I've been too swamped with assignments and work to date, but it stung a little.

gaiages

Banned
What is Mama Bird?

The only thing I can imagine is her chewing up food and spitting it in Mega's mouth

Everything's a fetish

That isn't what I had in mind.

I was just talking about having her chew food, and then kiss it into my mouth.

UGH I WAS JOKING

WHYYYYYYYYYY

Lol..

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I can't.

I'm broken

You have broken me Dating GAF

I am incompatible with virgins, due to previous baggage and marrying the first person i had sex with and it being terrible sex for 9 years i had no idea it was bad.

This is true, the reality of having sex with a virgin is that it's really not good and you may find out the limits of their adventurousness are somewhat much lower than your own. I'd rather let them experiment all that stuff with someone else before I meet them. You'll know what you're getting.

I am incompatible with virgins, due to previous baggage and marrying the first person i had sex with and it being terrible sex for 9 years i had no idea it was bad.
Lol fair enough, I feel you there. I was mostly kidding around with ya. Ive only ever been with 2 virgins and the last one was when I was 19 so I dont know what it would be like to encounter one at my age now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom