• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dating girls who have had threesomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kworn

Banned
Dont have pics wish I did all happened before we got together

She is bi-sexual and has had a GF in the past

But when she told me she had a threesome with two other girls that blew me away, never heard of that happening in real life before

What i found funny about it was that one of the girls involved boyfriends was asleep upstairs while that was all going on.

Apparently he never found out

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Wouldn't even consider it with a one night stand. Would he a big hell no with my wife/partner. I have standards, like I'm sure many have here. It's more enticing when you and 2 of the opposite sex are in the mix though.

y2dvd

YuriLowell said:
Do it with her and then break up.

Problem solved.

Hahaha I thought about this but it'd be so wrong.
BTW, I wouldn't mind dating a girl who's already had a threesome. It wouldn't surprise me if the girl I'm seeing already has been in some since she's the one that brought it up. Now it's a matter of do I want to put up with a MFM in order to get to MFF? :lol
NOPE, not for now!

Kworn said:
Dont have pics wish I did all happened before we got together

She is bi-sexual and has had a GF in the past

But when she told me she had a threesome with two other girls that blew me away, never heard of that happening in real life before

What i found funny about it was that one of the girls involved boyfriends was asleep upstairs while that was all going on.

Apparently he never found out

Girl I'm seeing told me this story the other night: She was at some theatre camp a few years ago where the men and women had separate cabins. Somehow my girl and another girl ended up making out and getting naked in a bedroom, and then got walked in on by another girl. My girl, without missing a beat, looks up at her and says 'join us', and the other girl takes off her clothes and jumps into bed with them.

I wanted to high-five her after hearing that story. If I were a woman that's how I'd live my life...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom