• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where woould you take a woman on a first date?

Gay guy, but same question.

As a person who worked in restaurants for years before becoming a truck driver, my place to cook something. Swap out the Lowes employee with a casual restaurant cook, and this is me.

Last edited:

Kenpachii

My first date with my now wife was 18 holes of golf, then her favorite spaghetti shop to go and sit in front of the fireplace. That was 1998.

The only advice I have to not meet someone online, do it the old fashioned way and in person. I was working as a heavy equipment operator at 18 and it was 230 in the morning a little outside Champaign Illinois, my supervisor was using the bobcat to clear rock chalk that builds up in the rock hoppers that crush the rock down and he knocked the power out.

So they said let’s go to the truck stop on i74 and she was there with her sister and brother studying for a psychology exam the next morning. I talked to her and the rest is history.

People let social media and dating sites dictate there lives and there chances. Add with it there absurbt high requirements they have for girls themselves and u got as result incels that simple are completely delusional and chanceless.

It's as simple as u say, just talk to somebody on the street and ask them out. It's that simple.

Last edited:

NeoGiffer

:messenger_savoring:

p22080192_v_h9_aj.jpg

Cyberpunkd

100%

I'm so grateful that I was married before dating apps fully took over and ruined everything. I even met my wife spontaneously through mutual friends at a gathering and instantly hit it off. The natural way. Anything driven by an algorithm or online sorting is death in this area.
I met my wife on a dating app. Granted that was in the early days but I found them super useful, you just have to remember most guys want sex, most women a relationship.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I don’t care what these kind of women think. They don’t have any comprehension of Pokemon genomes.

TronNerd82

Given the other talk about livestreaming about going to the cheesecake factory. Where would you take a woman on the first date?

I took my wife to a dinner and a movie on the first date, and most girls I dated in college I took to dinner or a concert.

Ladies of GAF, let us know where you want to go.

Didn't say nothing about Waffle House! BOOYEAH!!!

Top Bottom