• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

David Jaffe banned from PSN for hate speech

Kilau

Well would you have sex with the alternate sex of yourself?
tumblr_nqzm6oP2zK1ty535co2_500.gifv

Cleared_Hot

Biden saying that was absolutely dumb af and then a week later he also said climate change was the biggest threat facing america.... So yeah let's keep politics out of gaf like we are supposed to.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
So what have we learned here...David Woke like Coke Jaffe, too white so give him that spite....gets banned by Sony because he wanted to be edgy and assume and make comments about a game character being lesbian.

Its your weird ass flex to bring attention to yourself that way and clicks to your page in whatever way you choose but if youre really doing it via your PSN account and youre on Sonys radar (for better or for worse), then you reap what you sow you fucking potato.

Dream-Knife

Banned
Playstation has had a huge presence in California since the PS1 days.

And most of the stuff you do online on your Apple or Android smartphone was designed in California.
1. It's almost as if society has changed in the last 8 years and California is the epicenter.

2. Cool? Are Apple or Google banning people for mentioning lesbians on their devices? That being said I'm sure if Apple remains closed they soon will.
This statement is beyond retarded.
See #1.

Last edited:
What's that got to do with this topic?

So, you prefer the status quo which is to shove white men into top jobs even if they aren't the best suited? Or do you think that the reason that most top jobs are white males is because they are just better at work somehow?

Also, this seems to be a trendy rumor going around but it's not actually true. Provide just one instance of this actually happening.

Don't start your post by admitting it's off-topic, only to then engage in it further, thus prolonging it.

It's bad form all the way round fella. Especially when your argument is as pitiful as yours was.

Last edited:

Moneal

what happened?
If I remember correctly he made a video calling all white people racist after he got called out for making a joke about a black viewer. He basically, just like the queen of woke Robin DeAngelo, projected his racism on the rest of the white people.

1. It's almost as if society has changed in the last 8 years and California is the epicenter.

2. Cool? Are Apple or Google banning people for mentioning lesbians on their devices? That being said I'm sure if Apple remains closed they soon will.

See #1.
You sound incredibly out of touch. I've lived in California for 30+ years. Not sure what changes you're implying.

If anything, it's more conservative than people perceive it to be. Regarding "society" If you're talking about online outrage/cancel mobs, most of those are living in boring ass areas(outside of California) with nothing better to to than see someone else fail.

One video takes something said out of context and turns it into a joke about race, and the other takes something out of context and turns it into a joke about lesbians, both in a children's game.

I think this is less about "woke Sony," (not that Sony can't be woke) and more about keeping the video feed for a children's game age appropriate. Not that I'm knocking it for being a "kiddy" game or anything, as I definitely intend to play it myself. Of course, my earlier rant about the ban still very much applies.

Unk Adams

Banned
This is another reason you still want physical games and not everything digitally. What if you were banned for some subjective reason and they revoked access to your digital game collection?

ManaByte

This is another reason you still want physical games and not everything digitally.

Most physical games these days still require stuff to be downloaded to be playable. MK11 Ultimate on PS5 only has the core content on disc and all of the Ultimate stuff is a download.

Call of Duty downloads most of the game since the disc can't hold 250GB of stuff.

Unk Adams

Banned
Most physical games these days still require stuff to be downloaded to be playable. MK11 Ultimate on PS5 only has the core content on disc and all of the Ultimate stuff is a download.

Call of Duty downloads most of the game since the disc can't hold 250GB of stuff.
It's still an advantage even if the disc was empty and requires an online connection. If you had to start a new account over due to an old one being banned then you could just use the disc and you still own the game. Digital content is at the mercy of the company and it can be revoked from you if they feel like it because you don't actually own it. Plus, not every single game requires patches or content downloads to be playable. In some cases I've preferred versions of games that aren't patched or updated and that can only be done with a physical disc.

The more leftists get cancelled and people get this disgusting fascist shit from the left shoved in their faces the happier I'll be because hopefully they'll wake up and kick these useless sociopaths out.

Fare thee well

Neophyte
I come from the perspective of pro-standup comedy. Good humor can sometimes be rough, inapropriate, and shocking. I never want to create an environment where people can't say what's exactly on their mind or can't make a joke without their entire career and livelihood being in the balance.

Speaking as the B who is married to the T in that LGBT sandwich, I really wish less of a fuss was made over us by the virtue-signaling crazed masses. We really don't care.

Go ahead and make fun of me. I have every right to make fun of you back. That's at least the way comics settle their differences. I think we could learn a thing or two from that.

Last edited:

Kenpachii

Its funny how this guy considers himself a ally, does whatever he can to degrade himself and his own community in order to get accepted and then when something happens he instantly bends the knee's and takes it and accepts it. while with everything else he puts up a fight for his life and calls everybody a idiot that doesn't agree with him.

He still doesn't realize how the internet works or the left. U don't get accepted in the woke community by begging, u get accepted by overturning the woke community and make them your army of useful idiots.

Instead of kneeling down and taking it. u could make a whole array of bullshit video's that goes into the company to showcase how the company is ruled by white wing fascists and want to remove every single thing that is progressive like lesbians out of there games. Because we have to protect the kids against those evil dirty lesbians!.

U could make so many video's and they couldn't do shit about it.
- no black furry, gosh i wonder why. lets see who runs the show, jup another white cis male.
- no game that has a fully black cast yet or a black director, oh i wonder why? links another white cis male.
- all there studio's are runned by white people, gosh i wonder why.
- no female lead and if they have one, u say still very much a white male organisation and sony does nothing about it blablabla.
- pretending to be japanese but in reality just a cover up to keep white right facists at the helm to protect them against progressive liberals.
- no diversity panels yea that's why. Because they are your enemy woke turds.

There is nothing more frustrating for a woke person to be called a right wing extremist and that's there weakspot, u just 1 up those idiots. U become the snake and eat them, instead of getting eaten.

And just keep making more and more diarea video's about the company. With even a laughable interview with a guy sitting in the dark that came out as transgender but was bullied mentally so bad that he couldn't show up anymore, because he know there was no future for him as head of a company because its very much a white male hierarchy.

Anybody that disagree's with you or criticizes you, u go after them also. And point out how they also are right wing fascists by just reflecting on there weaknesses. And basically make the next video's about u being oppressed.

It also helps to say u where a transgender kid already from day one, but its hard to see because doctors did a good job on you. And your parents and everybody else kept it hidden which resulted in you suffering for a large part of your life.

Then u go after shit like resetera, and basically go after there high tier posters to start up a shit show and basically call them all out fake ally's, right wing facists pretending to be helpful but are actually harmful. Oh yea and this here is how you recognize these outlets in 10 steps to know if u shoudl or should not visit a website to be brainwashed by those russian supported fake woke platforms. And point resetera out as one.

Blablablabla.

3 years later, sony will hire you just to silence you lul, and basically are the king of resetera, and anybody that disagree's with you u just denounce them and ban them from said platform. Because nothing they can do will ever be enough.

U basically turn there shit straight into there face but worse.

U already fell off a cliff with your "everybody that's white is racist" video's, u might as well start to go full retard at this point.

Last edited:

Phase

Its funny how this guy considers himself a ally, does whatever he can to degrade himself and his own community in order to get accepted and then when something happens he instantly bends the knee's and takes it and accepts it. while with everything else he puts up a fight for his life and calls everybody a idiot that doesn't agree with him.

He still doesn't realize how the internet works or the left. U don't get accepted in the woke community by begging, u get accepted by overturning the woke community and make them your army of useful idiots.

Instead of kneeling down and taking it. u could make a whole array of bullshit video's that goes into the company to showcase how the company is ruled by white wing fascists and want to remove every single thing that is progressive like lesbians out of there games. Because we have to protect the kids against those evil dirty lesbians!.

U could make so many video's and they couldn't do shit about it.
- no black furry, gosh i wonder why. lets see who runs the show, jup another white cis male.
- no game that has a fully black cast yet or a black director, oh i wonder why? links another white cis male.
- all there studio's are runned by white people, gosh i wonder why.
- no female lead and if they have one, u say still very much a white male organisation and sony does nothing about it blablabla.
- pretending to be japanese but in reality just a cover up to keep white right facists at the helm to protect them against progressive liberals.
- no diversity panels yea that's why. Because they are your enemy woke turds.

There is nothing more frustrating for a woke person to be called a right wing extremist and that's there weakspot, u just 1 up those idiots. U become the snake and eat them, instead of getting eaten.

And just keep making more and more diarea video's about the company. With even a laughable interview with a guy sitting in the dark that came out as transgender but was bullied mentally so bad that he couldn't show up anymore, because he know there was no future for him as head of a company because its very much a white male hierarchy.

Anybody that disagree's with you or criticizes you, u go after them also. And point out how they also are right wing fascists by just reflecting on there weaknesses. And basically make the next video's about u being oppressed.

It also helps to say u where a transgender kid already from day one, but its hard to see because doctors did a good job on you. And your parents and everybody else kept it hidden which resulted in you suffering for a large part of your life.

Then u go after shit like resetera, and basically go after there high tier posters to start up a shit show and basically call them all out fake ally's, right wing facists pretending to be helpful but are actually harmful. Oh yea and this here is how you recognize these outlets in 10 steps to know if u shoudl or should not visit a website to be brainwashed by those russian supported fake woke platforms. And point resetera out as one.

Blablablabla.

3 years later, sony will hire you just to silence you lul, and basically are the king of resetera, and anybody that disagree's with you u just denounce them and ban them from said platform.

U basically turn there shit straight into there face but worse.

U already fell off a cliff with your "everybody that's white is racist" video's, u might as well start to go full retard at this point.
Season 5 Finger Guns GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

See #1.
California is the epicenter??? As a New Yorker I resent this

The world needs to be segregated. Over here, people that aren't pussies and have a sense of humor and over there, whatever the fuck they are. The sad thing is they don't even realize they are actually the bad person when it comes to all of this. There's a word for it.

What was one of GAFs favorite lines before the split, besides the "FIRST POST NAILS IT"?

"If you don't like it, leave"

The world needs to be segregated lmao. I'd love to hear your plan on how you think this should be implemented.

What an awful take

BreakOut

I saw his videos.. while a little weird and not making sense (in my opinion) I don’t think anything in there could be considered hate speech... it’s ridiculous.

Top Bottom