• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 - costume screenshots

raven777

Venus and Fortune swimsuits
099.jpg

100.jpg

098.jpg

Venus is only on Vita version, while Fortuen is only on PS4 version.
In order to get both, you need to transfer the data from the other version.

special costume set included in collector's edition
097.jpg

096.jpg

095.jpg

094.jpg

093.jpg

also normal outfits are in the game
088.jpg

089.jpg

090.jpg

091.jpg

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/doax3

The "normal" outfits being in the game is actually a nice little surprise, although I still see myself sticking to the swimsuits for 99% of the time :p

eksy

Banned
This game coupled with the smooth tunes (soundtrack) is gonna be super relaxing. Forget about your worries and de-stress from a hard day at work with this game.

The PSVR peripheral seller, if there was ever gonna be one. This is it.

mollipen

Look, here's the thing, men making video games: if you're going to put in big boobs—and I've got no problem with that—you need to start being realistic about nipple/areola size.

That second screenshot ain't happening.

Look, here's the thing, men making video games: if you're going to put in big boobs—and I've got no problem with that—you need to start being realistic about nipple/areola size.

That second screenshot ain't happening.
I believe that CERO bans the depiction of nipples on female characters.

I know i'm repeating myself but those bodies look all the same, with the exception of marie rose, but i'd rather not have her in the roster. I'll concede that the kokoro trailer was better than usual.

Anyway i hope we'll have more tame costumes too, because those are the ones i like the most.

Top Bottom