• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 - costume screenshots

Knuf

what the hell guys, this was known for months and months. maybe even since december?

Wat.
The only thing known was that Asian version would have English subs and menus, too, but for Japanese copies nothing about languages was confirmed nor denied, until that tweet from a few days ago, that is.

I agree that tan lines are awesome.
For me, they give off a "good girl" vibe, because they promote the idea that I am seeing a part of their body that is normally covered and it makes me appreciate that privilege even more.

I think it's the idea of 'there was clothing there, and now there's not, and I can physically see that'

I agree that tan lines are awesome.
For me, they give off a "good girl" vibe, because they promote the idea that I am seeing a part of their body that is normally covered and it makes me appreciate that privilege even more.
I like both of these explanations, but I'll have to do more research.

Mediking

Why are you doing this to me GAF
giphy.gif

Lol so true. Gonna buy though

As genius as the cross save thing is, I don't own nor want a Vita or the Vita version.

"Knowing" that there's going to be DLC for this obvious cash grab makes me wonder if I should hold off for a price drop

shandy706

what am I looking for in that post?

It's just one of many posts across multiple threads where they/we discussed that in order to get an English option you had to buy the Asian copy.

The Asian version of Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 will have English as an option and the PlayStation 4 is region-free.

That's part of the discussion on the Japanese version not having it back in Dec. Now we have confirmation of what I guess a bunch of us already thought was confirmed, lol.

As genius as the cross save thing is, I don't own nor want a Vita or the Vita version.

"Knowing" that there's going to be DLC for this obvious cash grab makes me wonder if I should hold off for a price drop
I don't think you'll see this dropping in price on the import sites and Asian PSN barely has any sales either
It's just one of many posts across multiple threads where they/we discussed that in order to get an English option you had to buy the Asian copy.

That's part of the discussion on the Japanese version not having it back in Dec. Now we have confirmation of what I guess a bunch of us already thought was confirmed, lol.
Yes, we said you have to buy the Asian version because we knew nothing about the JP one. This discussion is kind of strange tbh

Ultimadrago

Yes, we said you have to buy the Asian version because we knew nothing about the JP one. This discussion is kind of strange tbh

Yeah, I think the discussion is worth closing now. Point is: We finally have a confirmation from Team Ninja (Thanks Ryuukan~) and those that were hoping for Japanese Eng subs can switch over to Asian with very great confidence now if they'd like.

I wonder if the Famitsu contest DLC will be unavailable to Asia though :(

Look, here's the thing, men making video games: if you're going to put in big boobs—and I've got no problem with that—you need to start being realistic about nipple/areola size.

That second screenshot ain't happening.
Bing image search Eva Karera. All shapes, all sizes.

Some of us like physically large women. They need to make DOAX3 Amazonian edition.

Nyotengu at 1.6 times scale.

Sign me up, and strap me in.

I like the way you think, and I'd like to sign up to your newsletter.

*ahem*

I'm a big fan of the err..."non swimsuit" costumes that are being included. I don't know...seeing these gals in their default/alternate costumes from DOA5 is more alluring then some of these really skimpy swimsuits.

Look, here's the thing, men making video games: if you're going to put in big boobs—and I've got no problem with that—you need to start being realistic about nipple/areola size.

That second screenshot ain't happening.

Agreed. Let those nipples be free!

I'd just like to say that reading the discussion about Team Ninja only officially confirming no English subs for the JP version a few days ago and the strawmen which followed was all at once amusing, frustrating, upsetting, exasperating and comical.

Does anyone know how much this game is gonna cost in HK PS Store? I plan to buy one of those digital codes from Play-Asia and was wondering how many HK$ I need.

Costumes look great.

AdanVC

I wonder if they hired an actual swimsuit designer to do the suits in this game or the actual devs just went crazy and did them themselves because some of those costumes look ridiculous (but in a good/cool way) IMO.

lawnchair

Banned
I wonder if they hired an actual swimsuit designer to do the suits in this game or the actual devs just went crazy and did them themselves because some of those costumes look ridiculous (but in a good/cool way) IMO.

i dont know that an actual swimswuit designer would design a bottom that has an inch wide piece of curved metal covering up a womans vagina, but what do i know about swimsuit design?

I like the way you think, and I'd like to sign up to your newsletter.

*ahem*

I'm a big fan of the err..."non swimsuit" costumes that are being included. I don't know...seeing these gals in their default/alternate costumes from DOA5 is more alluring then some of these really skimpy swimsuits.

I wasn't a fan of Hitomi, until I saw her "non swimsuit" outfit:

I hope every girl has regular outfits; Imagine Nyotengu dressed casual. A 1.6 scale Nyotengu dressed casual.

Now we got a stew cooking!

mollipen

Absolutely—but character design in games tends to be based off of the same small nipples handed out to every girl. I'd just like to see more variety is all, because variety is fun (and more believable).

Since I'm assuming the other characters will be DLC eventually, I wonder if they'll add in a Senran Kagura character since they seem to have a good relationship with those devs.

Those are fake. I don't think I've ever seen a woman with naturally big boobs have small areola.

Jabba

Banned
Since I'm assuming the other characters will be DLC eventually, I wonder if they'll add in a Senran Kagura character since they seem to have a good relationship with those devs.

Those are fake. I don't think I've ever seen a woman with naturally big boobs have small areola.

Yeah, they're fake.

I don't get it, in some pics and videos Marie Rose has some nice spring break titties, then in other pics and videos shes as flat as a door.

chrono01

Hmmmmm. I need to know where this is from. Personal research and stuff. Actually I'm trying to learn to drawn so yeah.....Stop asking and just tell me already.
Dagashi Kashi.

It's not a lewd anime, if that's what you're thinking. It's about Japanese snacks, and is more entertaining than you'd think.

DiracSea

Banned
How can Nyotengu be so beautiful? She looks like an Egyptian princess, like what I imagine Cleopatra to have looked like :eek:

Meanwhile, it's a shame they put in butterface Kokoro over somebody like Lisa :(

How can Nyotengu be so beautiful? She looks like an Egyptian princess, like what I imagine Cleopatra to have looked like :eek:

Meanwhile, it's a shame they put in butterface Kokoro over somebody like Lisa :(
While I appreciate the Lisa love, I don't know how you can refer to Kokoro as a butterface when Honoka exists.

Also yeah Nyo is best girl (in the game, that is - Leifang is best girl overall).

Top Bottom