• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 - costume screenshots

Ryuukan

I see your point though, taking away the mystique of their bodies is in essence defeating the entire purpose of the game, which is assuredly to be a tease. If there's nothing left to tease then you really dont wield the same sort of effectiveness, which isn't a bad thing of course but it's not really the target they're trying to hit.

Obviously I can't say any of the pictures of this game look "bad" per say but honestly guys, I don't like the look of pretty much all of their hands. They all have *HUGE* looking hands and it makes pretty much every scene where they use them in some way look so awkward to me.

100.jpg

I mean holy hell, look at those suckers. The bodies look great but hands CAN ruin it for me if they look that disproportionate.

It's because she's a 1000 year old demon

Look, here's the thing, men making video games: if you're going to put in big boobs—and I've got no problem with that—you need to start being realistic about nipple/areola size.

That second screenshot ain't happening.

That's not necessarily true. For one thing, DOA boobs mostly have that implant look.

LiK

Skipping the CE and I'm glad I don't care for those plant swimsuits. Kinda amusing to see normal clothes in this. A nice option for people who just wanna play the "game" over ogling tits.

Skipping the CE and I'm glad I don't care for those plant swimsuits. Kinda amusing to see normal clothes in this. A nice option for people who just wanna play the "game" over ogling tits.

Actually... I am pretty sure there a lot of people who are happy that normal clothes because... they can ogle them in their normal clothes. LOL

I actually think these are much sexier than most of the swimsuits so far

and you can get them wet as well

Actually... I am pretty sure there a lot of people who are happy that normal clothes because... they can ogle them in their normal clothes. LOL

yeah this

shandy706

Venus is only on Vita version, while Fortuen is only on PS4 version.

Uhhhh...then how are there shots of both of them on screen at once??!!

Edit** Derp I'm blind, just went back and saw how.

Looks like I'm buying BOTH.

Someone HALP!

Clunky hands and feet are a pet peeve of mine in games - I don't have a particular foot fetish, but they can look nice (just like any other part of the body). Seeing a high polygon face (or high poly boobs) and then flesh colored latex gloves as hands is a bit jarring.

For me, it wasnt the size or shape of the feet that was the problem, it was the way TN stretched out the girls shins to compensate for a lack of footwear. Its looks truly horrible, but maybe many Japanese fans are desperate for bare feet, because TN still do it with some of their recent DLC, IIRC. Its especially jarring, because TN did such a nice job on all the other aspects of the girls and then they give them these mutant lower legs...

4Aktb5XJNmXpampFS72CVinzPpWvDWUmybwNKElivlbbQZSw3YPcOjue6eq6Nb_TewQZtJvzWNqFTMfl1J7l-lUhT6O5QzWvJ9qsJtAyW9BbcoYfXjkh75mUKEpzUPQn6kaefxs8_86YI0KD5gScfxvwSThAE3T8Om0KF3H2S5dkwTY_Kl2IVpWCr2Pj-8wPhTF67Un-MSOueUHsWAc9enf1N_TGlwywaNhJ9YwhG-w8gUJWguVlaxDOfjVYXFH_0-UzMRs0cuyRvFEPsWszPjC374d5wp6pykySADqJt_0E9LQmQIajAPEkMzd12WiFAu2ubNu9D4JLu7K9PkcEJ-f1wZKRC2yvaEIuT6svjB_PtWJSJDSVvi4Sr-lQ0ke20eWWMKqwCp2pyFcd-Zh2IvCgF00riXbwxHo7qb-d7XGJphMiikYoh4KzBMqC-UF2czftl0XBWUKis8TmPcsAyJRnMWRjaUIMLJvNIS-9jeIZ79HdVLYm-S0z59pz5X9du2FGOWn9fZDtha7OJO6ob4DgdlXVg54-LCwkUZUDaknahjmxrJihCIU_riDnewfd-acL=w294-h321-no

As long as the girls can wear footwear in DoAX3, this shouldnt be a prob though.

Gbraga

I'm actually not a fan of the super over the top costumes, they just look silly. Soft Engine might change my mind when I see them in motion, though.

Ultimadrago

I'm actually not a fan of the super over the top costumes, they just look silly. Soft Engine might change my mind when I see them in motion, though.

Actually, toss me in this camp. Perhaps they will look more appealing in motion with all of that Soft Tech (TM) to show.

Mendax

First off, calm down. It's not that big of a deal.

Secondly, show me where Koei-Tecmo/Team Ninja said this news in December. Please.

haha I am calm, just in response to the " what in the fuck" :p

i think it was at the same time they confirmed that there would be no western release?

RMI

Banned
haha I am calm, just in response to the " what in the fuck" :p

i think it was at the same time they confirmed that there would be no western release?

I don't think they ever specifically confirmed no english in the Japanese release. All they did was confirm that the Asian release would have English subtitles. It's surprising because by all accounts the Japanese releases of DoA5 have English subtitles.

Yeah they never said anything before.

"Asian version includes English" doesn't automatically mean "JP version does not include English"

FHIZ

I don't think they ever specifically confirmed no english in the Japanese release. All they did was confirm that the Asian release would have English subtitles. It's surprising because by all accounts the Japanese releases of DoA5 have English subtitles.
Yeah they never said anything before.

"Asian version includes English" doesn't automatically mean "JP version does not include English"

They actually said it didn't a couple days ago.

https://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/706745738982588416

Top Bottom