• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Despite all the crap going on I still love this place as a gaming community

The Dude

The shitposting will calm down soon and we can get back to what we do best - talk games

Yea I'm not worried about it.. I actually feel bad for losers who think their attention whoring ways actually accomplishes something. It's laughable and yet sad because you know so many are just loving every second of tryin to rile folks up.

I think just game chat as normal is what is best, ban the little twats as they come and just move on

I was never banned but you would have to be blind to not see the mob mentality that developed here. I never had any interest in arguing on this board because honest debate was impossible with the all or nothing mindset of the moderation team. Sometimes a different opinion is the right one and that is why I continued to lurk here despite the bias.

It's amazing how many people are in denial of this simple truth. I have to imagine some of them are lying. Gaf was being controlled by a handful of goons with a political agenda and it became so transparent the blind were beginning to see it.

Pm me for invite to Gaf Discord.

I hope I am not banned for this post, just trying to help folks connect with people who have departed.

luulubuu

Yea I'm not worried about it.. I actually feel bad for losers who think their attention whoring ways actually accomplishes something. It's laughable and yet sad because you know so many are just loving every second of tryin to rile folks up.

I think just game chat as normal is what is best, ban the little twats as they come and just move on

You are a Fucking loser like everyone who stands by this shit.

Oxn

It's amazing how many people are in denial of this simple truth. I have to imagine some of them are lying. Gaf was being controlled by a handful of goons with a political agenda and it became so transparent the blind were beginning to see it.

I was looking for a different forum to frequent for quite a while, then this happened, and i want to stay.

You are a fucking pathetic sack of shit.

Ozigizo

Nice, you guys are complicit in this shit. Nice to know where all of your standards lie. When this ship sinks, all of you are gonna come crawling over to us.

This is exactly the attitude that worries me about the people who'll remain. Instead of trying to at least understand the situation, it's just "fuck those guys, they were ruining things for us anyways."

There are a lot of great users who have left, are leaving, and the community will be less well off for it. Who stays and who joins going forwards will reshape this forum one way or the other, and I'm not filled with confidence.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Pm me for invite to Gaf Discord.

I hope I am not banned for this post, just trying to help folks connect with people who have departed.

Would like to remain in contact with other gaffers as well. So please, PM me.

The Dude

This is exactly the attitude that worries me about the people who'll remain. Instead of trying to at least understand the situation, it's just "fuck those guys, they were ruining things for us anyways."

There are a lot of great users who have left, are leaving, and the community will be less well off for it. Who stays and who joins going forwards will reshape this forum one way or the other, and I'm not filled with confidence.

I'm talking about all these little shit posters which think they're being funny and or cute.

"A lot"? They're all gone. The only ones left are gamergaters.

Go ahead and ban me Tyler, you creepy fuck. Retire bitch.

luulubuu

Plus let me tell you about something.

Action resident evil is the superior resident evil. You can have your Fucking mannors lost in the most horrible forest possible with puzzles all over the place.

Who builds that shit.

Who goes to a guy and tells them yeah I love this corridor but can it have like I don't know a Fucking saw that needs a gem? I just want to make people happy they solved a puzzle by backtracking.

Suplex or nothing

Puru

Can we finally talk about banned games like dungeon travelers 2 or will that thing still be banned despise not even being lewder than many games that were somehow perfeclty fine to discuss about?

Nah, this place will become a haven for Nazis and serial sexual abusers. Fuck this place to hell.

Don't forget to buy your copy of Wolfenstein on your way out.

I'm really interested to know what exactly everyone has just been dying to say that they couldn't say before.

I go to videogame forums to speak about games, how they play, how they look, how they sound, i have 0 interest in matters that have no impact on the gameplay like protagonist sex and color (when given the choice you can be sure i play everything, of all body size, shape and form).
This place hasn't been about that for a long time.
You have to understand i give no shit about being banned because that means i'm not welcome and it's impact on my life is null, i already barely visited and when i did it was to be greeted with the new political garbage be it in the new hot topic of the day that felt more at home in a off topic section or a complete innocent thread that was invaded by some random poster with 0 post about videogames, like i'm not even joking, that's how bad it was here.

Discord invite please.
Or just a pm to tell me where everyone is at. I've been hanging around the giantbomb forums these last couple of days. It's a real shame what's happened and how it has been handled, not sure GAF will survive this.

I've always been here for the games discussion and am glad that NeoGAF will focus on that going forward. Political topics always turned into a dumpster fire and the site will be better without them.

Yeah, it's still better than any other even if it's often far from great, especially in the last few years. I don't know how I feel about what has been going down, but I haven't felt very connected to the site for years and years outside of random news and game discussion with a lot of knowledgeable and smart posters. It has been my gaming news aggregator for over fifteen years and while I thought about frequenting other multiplatform boards, nothing comes to GAF for this particular thing. I wonder how things will play out.

B_Bech

I was going through serious withdrawals! I hope we can get the community back on track...

But uh, discord invite?

Aters

I'll stick around GAF until another gaming forum proven worthy of participation. Right now I've seen 4chan and Gamefaqs and honestly they are shit. If GAF goes down and nothing else emerges, I'll just stop posting on the Internet.

Hydrus

Nice, you guys are complicit in this shit. Nice to know where all of your standards lie. When this ship sinks, all of you are gonna come crawling over to us.

Lmao. You know your going to be lurking here every single day until you finally make a new account. Your the one who is gonna be crawling back once you realize every other place wont work out.

Are people actually getting the discord link? If so may I please get an invite too?

Got nothing so far.

I'll stick around GAF until another gaming forum proven worthy of participation. Right now I've seen 4chan and Gamefaqs and honestly they are shit. If GAF goes down and nothing else emerges, I'll just stop posting on the Internet.

I'm in the same holding pattern with the same plan. Hope for the best but this first day back isn't looking great.

Is there a neogaf discord for the Dragon Ball Super community? I miss them.

Keep me informed if you find them, didn't get a chance to talk about Saturdays ep yet!

Top Bottom