• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Direct feed Resident Evil 5 pics

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
sorry for making another RE5 thread...but these are DIRECT FEED!

edit: updated pics, now in 1280x res!!!

1122094937.jpg

1122094939.jpg

1122094938.jpg

AniHawk

Bluemercury said:
Not sure if i should buy this for xbox360 or wait for the superior version..........the revo one that is............

You should wait for the PS3 so you can play it on a next-gen system instead.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
HOLY SHIT!!!!! OMG.... fucking amazing I'm officialy hyped for Next-Gen bring on these bitches I'm prepared

Pimpwerx

Like whoa! O_O Looking good. It can use some improvement, but damn...that's pretty hot. Not sure if it's hot more b/c of how it looks or of the fact that it's a known series making a big graphical leap. PEACE.

B'z-chan

Banned
Man i wish i could man the knife. That would rock to swing the knife with the right analog stick and still fire at the same time. Oh and this is the first time i've seen anything on RE5 so i guess chock me in the group that cant f'in wait.

The PS3 is going to be a beast. Just think about how graphics will look with a cell clocked at 3.2ghz, 7 SPES being utilized, and the actual RSX. WOW

Bluemercury said:
RE4------------»MG3
RE5------------»MG4, most likely.....its a trend....
It really depends on who you are asking. Visually I don't think MGS3 or RE4 topped one another, they just both look damn good. You also have to consider that RE4 was on GameCube. Time will tell though.

Pimpwerx

Straightballin said:
The PS3 is going to be a beast. Just think about how graphics will look with a cell clocked at 3.2ghz, 7 SPES being utilized, and the actual RSX. WOW
Thing is, this should look exactly the same on the 360. I doubt they'll show a different trailer at the 360 show. I just wish there were direct-feed shots of the rest of the stuff shown at the PS3 presser, b/c this wasn't the most impressive thing there. And besides that, those aren't even 720p shots. PEACE.

Prine said:
Exaplains why they skipped Rev. I think x360 is going to have a hard time pulling this off

No it won't. These are probably PS3 shots but both PS3 and xbox 360 are pretty damn powerful. They should have no problem IMO but no way is this running on the x360 alpha kit!

monkeyrun

Chrono said:
I really want this to be out fall 2006. Looks awesome. :D
knowing capcom, it will probably be out on 2008 though.

before that you might see RE1 RE2 RE3 remake and Re4 ports on next gen systems.

Prine

Banned
Doom_Bringer said:
No it won't. These are probably PS3 shots but both PS3 and xbox 360 are pretty damn powerful. They should have no problem IMO but no way is this running on the x360 alpha kit!

Holy shit! Fucking scary if true, and these are 1st gen shots. By the time the game rolls out its safe to assume it'll look better

I'm assuming these are PS3 shots? I think it does look beyond anything I've seen on the 360 so far, but then again everything is still ALPHA KIT'D on the 360, so who knows?

Top Bottom