• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney Princess |OT| - When you wish upon a star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

I think we can all agree that Cinderella is the best, and Ariel is one of the worst.

Tiana and Mulan tie for second best.

That's an interesting way to be wrong.

This is very true, she can use her hair as a weapon.

I'd rate elsa as second strongest.

Also isn't
vanellope from wreck it ralph an unofficial princess?

Rectifying.

Mr. F

Banned
The GOAT, forever snubbed. :(

tumblr_m1f0apfI1w1qk7ucko3_500.gif

Trago

That's an interesting way to be wrong.

How exactly? She's one of the OG's. She humble, and like tiana, works hard despite having so little. She probably sets the best example when compared to the other ones.

And fuck Ariel's spoiled ass.

Also, Mulan literally kicks the most ass out of them. Lol

xclaw

I'm getting more and more annoyed that every store I search out has every princess as an item except Tiana.

Can't find a figure or her in any form, time to shop online I guess but it would be nice to dig through a peg of Disney princesses and come across one. It's all just Belle, Rapunzel, Cinderella and Ariel.... since Anna and Elsa still have entire isles dedicated to them. Heck even Merida isn't to easy to come buy these days either.

Bold One

Scrolling past those pics triggered some funny and confusing feelings from my childhood,

any way Mulan is GOAT princess followed by Tiana

Mulan is easily my favorite from the official line, although I do like Rapunzel. From the "unofficial", Meg owns my heart. I also adore Jane and feel strongly about lack of Charlotte. She deserves to be there.

That reminds me, I really need to finish my Disney Princess fanart project...
as I only managed Tiana and Charlotte so far.

Pachimari

Cool thread.
I guess my favorites are Jasmine, Rapunzel and Pocahontas but of course the other classics are up there as well.
I really think all of them are great.

Actually I don't think I have a favorite.

studyguy

My girlfriend's sister played Jasmine at some Aladdin play in California Adventure for something like a year and a half. Apparently they rotate their actor casts pretty often, their contracts are pretty short.

Still, she had a pretty sweet costume and we got to go behind the set a bunch of times.

Malyse

I love that frozen is doing so well that it is effecting Moana's release date. It was announced as a 2018 at best film, last year they pushed it to 2017, and now it's coming on November 23, 2016.

Can't fucking wait.

Dai101

Banned
omg this is wonderful! they need to do a chibi princess show like this asap! they're adorable.

not the biggest fan of the RL princess drawings, some just feels... off, for lack of a better word. and who's the last one in that set?

The last one is Jane, apparently.

Glad you liked those. they're so fucking adorable :3

It may not be my cup of tea, but great OT!

I just sent that chibi Princess comic to my girlfriend. Hopefully, it'll cheer up her in the morning.

But for the record...

Mulan could totally beat belle in a knife fight.

That may be true, but if we're including "unofficial" Disney females...

tumblr_ndd5wkXBcg1tt3v7wo1_500.gif

This young lady would tear through any or all of the princesses like tissue paper...

Loona

Finding out Esmeralda used to be part of the lineup was a surprise. Too hot to handle, I guess.

I recall reading that in official Disney Princesses artwork and merchandise they're never meant to acknowledge each other, so they just always look like they're posing for a picture.
Real shame, I love me some well thought out crossover interactions, then maybe this would hold real interest to me.
I guess the closest to that would be House of Mouse skits?...

Oozer3993

Finding out Esmeralda used to be part of the lineup was a surprise. Too hot to handle, I guess.

I recall reading that in official Disney Princesses artwork and merchandise they're never meant to acknowledge each other, so they just always look like they're posing for a picture.
Real shame, I love me some well thought out crossover interactions, then maybe this would hold real interest to me.

Michael Eisner proposed a segment for Fantasia 2000 that would have included every princess up to that point (Jasmine, since this was several years before the movie actually came out). Each princess and their significant other was to be a part of a processional into a cathedral set to Pomp and Circumstance. And at the end, each would be presenting their son or daughter to an audience full of Disney characters. The remaining "9 Old Man" were pitched the idea in hopes they'd animate the characters they were famous for. The idea died that day when one of the "9 Old Men" Ward Kimball supposedly said, "That's the stupidest f*cking idea I've ever heard."

Malyse

http://makohi.tumblr.com/post/70450013219/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom