• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does GAF like gay guys and girls? Are we welcome here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

belmarduk

No, it’s not. The entire point of liberalism is that your immutable characteristics don’t define you. You are doing the same thing as the homophobes you rail against: reducing your identity to a single, unimportant attribute.

When did I reduce my identity? I have already said my sexual orientation is but a small part of my personality. It does not define me.

Virex

Banned
What does it matter what your sexual orientation is? This thread you created scream for "Look at me. I'm gay, I want to put the spotlight on me so everyone knows I'm gay."

This thread is clearly you looking for attention. This is a gaming forum and you can fuck off if you're looking for attention because of your sexuality on a gaming forum. Go outside a little bit and you should realise that the whole world doesn't revolve around your sexuality. And stop looking for attention.

Last edited:

nush

What does it matter what your sexual orientation is? This thread you created scream for "Look at me. I'm gay, I want to put the spotlight on me so everyone knows I'm gay."

This thread is clearly you looking for attention. This is a gaming forum and you can fuck off if you're looking for attention because of your sexuality on a gaming forum.

Honestly, until this topic was made I had no idea he was gay. He was just a dude who some of his posts I agreed with and some that I didn't, just like anyone else.

There has been a lot posted around leading me to believe we are an unwanted group on this forum.. and I'd like to hear from forum members about this.

I wouldn't post on any forum that didn't allow people membership because of immutable characteristics. Some people might say things you don't agree with or find offensive, but that's about it. If something is really bad, report their post and move on. If the mods disagree with you, put the member on your ignore list, or just don't engage with their posts.

For people who really step over the line, I can tell you this forum has recently banned members for hateful generalizations about gay people. If you want an idea of what isn't allowed, click "bans" at the bottom of any page. Welcome to NeoGAF.

This thread is clearly you looking for attention. This is a gaming forum and you can fuck off if you're looking for attention because of your sexuality on a gaming forum. Go outside a little bit and you should realise that the whole world doesn't revolve around your sexuality. And stop looking for attention.
Basically this.
Imagine everyone here starting a thread about if his/her kink is accepted/endorsed here...

We don't care if you are into dicks, tits, pussy, butts, trans, feet, or whatever floats your boat.
Just don't be an asshole about it.

waxer

I always assumed someone on here must be responsible for liking yoda. (fleshlight pic)
Old yoda not young, cause that would be fucked up.

Excuse me sir, this is a stealth Brap thread. We still haven't established whether he likes male feet, female feet, or some other ungodly abomination.
I think he likes this
0e88507ea37810b8de4525d3b811d18d.jpg

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Had to post this copypasta
Lesbian here.
Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).
But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.
Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.
Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.
5054772-anime-girl-yuri.jpg

Despera

Banned
No, it’s not. The entire point of liberalism is that your immutable characteristics don’t define you. You are doing the same thing as the homophobes you rail against: reducing your identity to a single, unimportant attribute.
Here's the thing, sexual orientation is an important aspect of someone's identity like it or not.

It's the homophobes who immediately reduce a person to their sexual identity, and nothing but that singular attribute, whenever that person states they are non-binary.

bitbydeath

Here's the thing, sexual orientation is an important aspect of someone's identity like it or not.

It's the homophobes who immediately reduce a person to their sexual identity, and nothing but that singular attribute, whenever that person states they are non-binary.

Let’s just keep that crap out of any conversation though. Why’s it needed? People can identify as anything they want, but it should remain there own personal business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom