• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter49

So when's the episode when Vegeta begs Goku and Beerus to ascend him too? :^)
"Okay Kakarot, you're going to throw your Genki Dama at me, and Beerus, you're going to Hakai it last second. My the way I'm not copying you, this is my own or way. Frieza, throw a Death Ball at me as well. Actually, I don't need your Genki Dama. I just need the Death Ball and Hakai, maybe a Kienzan for good luck."

I think people are vastly underestimating Gohan's ability to compete evenly with Golden Frieza or other opponents with that degree of power.

Gohan's ultimate form may have the benefit of not wasting much, if any, stamina, and he may still acquire an even greater power yet. When Frieza said he would have killed him if he hadn't realized, I don't think Frieza could have done so nearly as easily as he thinks he could.

caliph95

I think people are vastly underestimating Gohan's ability to compete evenly with Golden Frieza or other opponents with that degree of power.

Gohan's ultimate form may have the benefit of not wasting much, if any, stamina, and he may still acquire an even greater power yet. When Frieza said he would have killed him if he hadn't realized, I don't think Frieza could have done so nearly as easily as he thinks he could.
Why is he holding back on it then

Why is he holding back on it then

Gohan, I feel, hasn't yet in this tournament been given a legitimate reason to push way beyond his limits, like was the case against Cell. He hasn't yet reached that point of no return, where he either produces or everything is lost. It isn't like he wants to be holding back or not giving his best. He's trying to be smart about how he uses his power so as to conserve for when it's most needed, but I also feel like it's always been the case that Gohan's true power always appears and manifests subconsciously.

His ultimate form from back in the buu saga may have been a drawing out of all his latent potential, a new kind of training as it were that gives him a magnificent boost from the start, but I feel there is more that can be dragged out. Even Piccolo told Gohan he can become way stronger. Something will happen for Gohan. Maybe, just maybe, that secret bug opponent from universe 4 will be HIS opponent??

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Latest DVD rental cover, out today:

DLNxkeMUEAAQL4y.jpg

HardRojo

I keep telling you, Piccolo needs to go to U6 Namek to train, so hopefully something will come from his interactions with the U6 Namekians.

LotusHD

Banned

Maybe we keep underestimating him because the writers rarely give us a reason to think otherwise.

Slaythe

So did SS3
And Ultimate Gohan
And Kami and Nail Piccolo
And Mastered Super Saiyan

Big hyped transformation that ended up not finishing the job or Jobbing is DB mo

Bingo

I think Goku is gonna rekt Jiren but pass out before the last blow.

Then other fighters will have to protect Goku when he rests.

If Goku is eliminated now it's the best arc ever.

Zalman

Is the transformation going to be the very end of the special or are we actually going to see him fight in it this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom