• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma 2 |OT| Pawnworld

Krathoon

Gold Member
Oh God. This stupid key shop is holding my order for security reasons.

What a load of horseshit.

I hope I don't get screwed out of my key on this.

rofif

Banned
Man what a waste on my part.
I got the game today, installed and all... but I was too lazy to launch it and get going.
Tomorrow is friday, I will get to it after work :p

Krathoon

Gold Member
I have a gut feeling that the key shop is going to screw me out of my order.

I got it at green man gaming instead.

I bet I can refund the key.

I have a gut feeling that the key shop is going to screw me out of my order.

I got it at green man gaming instead.

I bet I can refund the key.
The GMG key isn't from capcom though, they aren't an authorised reseller; gamesplanet is and they always deliver keys on time.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Preloaded. That hydra battle was impressive back then. I hope to have even more moments like that with this. I didn’t take the day off, but I did request June 21st instead.

From where? I still haven't received my key from Green Man Gaming.
GMG can't give you keys because they have to wait for their undisclosed source to give them to them, they aren't getting codes from capcom directly, so you better hope they get them on time.

Topher

Gold Member
GMG can't give you keys because they have to wait for their undisclosed source to give them to them, they aren't getting codes from capcom directly, so you better hope they get them on time.

Hmm, Fantatical says they have the key but they can't reveal it until the game launches at 8 PM EST. 15-ish minutes from now.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
Yeah I just read their FAQ and I just received the key just now. Hyped!

lol.....I usually use GMG but Fanatical had it for a dollar less. That's what I get for being a cheap son of a bitch.

Money Cash GIF by Sleeping Giant Media

nikos

20 years on Steam and this is the first time I've seen a slow download.

EDIT: It kicked into gear.

Last edited:

Krathoon

Gold Member
From where? I still haven't received my key from Green Man Gaming.
I ordered from K4G. Then they put my order on hold for security reasons for some weird reason.

I got it at Green Man Gaming and immediatley got the key.

I put in a request for a refund on the K4G order.

Yerd

OH NO. I was watching youtube for 9 minutes past 8pm! I'm going to end my life. 9 minutes of DD2 time gone forever!!!!!!

I got my key from humblebundle. Not sure when the key was actually provided. I usually get an email with it. But I just went to the order on the site few days back and the key was there already.

Somehow I'm still awake so I went to see if I could get it downloaded overnight. Went to get my key on CDkeys and I'm greeted with this:

8T3D1Ac.jpg

Angry Season 9 GIF by Shameless
Website is working for me. Just saying 'available shortly' when I try to refresh the key. Slightly annoying, although I won't complain since I only paid £35 for it.

Reactions: GHG

R6Rider

Gold Member
Getting half my normal download speed. Should be done in roughly 50 minutes.

Last edited:

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I have waited so long… but I’m considering going to sleep and playing in the morning. If I stay up, I might stay up too late, be tired, and then ruined for tomorrow. This is, hilariously, actually a difficult decision.

Top Bottom