• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drama: Sweet Baby employees start fighting back against Steam curator

Status
Not open for further replies.

digdug2

What if it's no accident. What if it's end game time and everything we love/hold dear has to be destroyed in order to further demoralise the population making us weaker. It's to create divisions amongst us. Divided we fight each other and not the people at the top of the pyramid. Out of the ashes and chaos the new WEF world order can be born, but first the current world needs to end. They openly tell us their vision for the future by the way.

If you can't entertain this idea as at least a possibility you are ignorant of current world events and are either in an echo chamber or simply uninterested enough to learn more, in my opinion.

Very little America is currently engaged in is helping Americans, rather the opposite, that's not accidental.

Anyway, I joined the steam group. I wonder if any gaming news sites will talk about it if it reaches 100k.

Bingo. This is exactly what is happening.

Some people can't figure out why these companies keep doing it if they're losing money. Well, its because its not about money.
There is 100% certainty that this is no accident. This all plays into the left vs. right division that they are working to manufacture. I say manufacture, because none of this stuff is organic. It's all forced and it goes really fucking deep. I may sound like a conspiracy nut right now, but you can't tell me that you don't feel that something's different in the air.

WEF craziness, world politics (not just US), climate change, COVID (but mostly just the vaccinations), Epstein, Brexit, the 24 hour news cycle, the Ukraine war, and it just keeps going.

Everything is happening at the same time for a reason. And that reason is based on ideology and control. Keep the average people fighting so they don't try to take a peek behind the curtain.

Elysium44

Banned
There is 100% certainty that this is no accident. This all plays into the left vs. right division that they are working to manufacture. I say manufacture, because none of this stuff is organic. It's all forced and it goes really fucking deep. I may sound like a conspiracy nut right now, but you can't tell me that you don't feel that something's different in the air.

WEF craziness, world politics (not just US), climate change, COVID (but mostly just the vaccinations), Epstein, Brexit, the 24 hour news cycle, the Ukraine war, and it just keeps going.

Everything is happening at the same time for a reason. And that reason is based on ideology and control. Keep the average people fighting so they don't try to take a peek behind the curtain.

I'm afraid you do. You have just chosen a number of things which are happening in the world / have happened in recent years and then taken a huge leap of logic to conclude they are all planned and connected. There are always things happening in the world, always a scandal somewhere, a war going on, political turmoil, since forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom