• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elle Fanning: People Say Death Stranding 2 Is The Coolest Thing I've Ever Done

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Sorry to bump but I have a question. If the mocap and voice record is not finished, Norman, Ellie and Ledoux can work in DS2? Or the production of the game will be paused?
I imagine that stuff is already done.
But regardless the SAG AFTRA strike is going against Hollywood studios, and them making a killing off streaming and AI shit........I dont think this strike would actually affect videogames.
I imagine the deals with videogame writers/actors are actually more favorable than what Hollywood studios are doing.

Sorcerer

Kojima sent her a PS3?

Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet
I wonder if Kojima will send me a Sega Saturn with a copy of Policenaughts? Thanx in advance Koji!!!

Last edited:

The Fuzz damn you!

Gold Member
People say a lot of things, Elle

People said Neon Dragon was good for example
Neon Demon is amazing and if you disagree then you do not deserve good things.

Looking forward to whatever Kojima does next. Whatever it is, it will be something I’ve never played before, brilliantly frustrating, gorgeously incomprehensible, and utterly memorable. There are relatively few truly unique cultural touchstones in this hobby, but Kojima strives to create one with every game he releases.

Last edited:

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Neon Demon is amazing and if you disagree then you do not deserve good things.

Looking forward to whatever Kohima does next. Whatever it is, it will be something I’ve never played before, brilliantly frustrating, gorgeously incomprehensible, and utterly memorable. There are relatively few truly unique cultural touchstones in this hobby, but Kojima strives to create one with every game he releases.

It was an incredibly retarded movie even though I love Refn's artistry and blatant Kubrickian type shots. Drive is still the best. Hell even Only God Forgives is better.

Top Bottom