• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Dec 23-29 | I put my hands on this stick, you know it's real

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Reason why I think 3DS smash will be dumb is because there's only one analog thing. How am I supposed to get hot aerial spacing with only one stick?

Also visually it's pug fugly

Kumubou

It's hard to find people to play Aquapazza online as it is, and I've already made a few people return their copy to Gamestop.

People just don't have any appreciation for literature. :(
People can't appreciate the classics. That or book spam is 100x more annoying online than it has any right to be. Why can't you be like every other jerk and just play Chizuru?

If yatagarasu is coming out in 2014 I'll be playing that
That game better come out in 2014, or they're going to have a lot of angry IGG backers (like myself!).

Confirmed? I get the feeling it is going to be really late 2014 if anything.
This isn't a winter 2013 situation where Nintendo can afford to delay. Wii U will be dead if the only major title they've got is MKU for the Spring (god forbid they delay it until winter). No one better mention Zelda because that ain't happening.

I've said more or less the same to Karsticles.

kirblar

This isn't a winter 2013 situation where Nintendo can afford to delay. Wii U will be dead if the only major title they've got is MKU for the Spring (god forbid they delay it until winter). No one better mention Zelda because that ain't happening.

Like, I will buy a Wii U to play Smash, but I doubt I'll be playing much else on the system.

onionfrog

Good Games CrazyGuy.
Your team is infuriating to fight against online.

such hidden missiles
so lag
wow
Like, I will buy a Wii U to play Smash, but I doubt I'll be playing much else on the system.
Same here. I'm going to buy a Wii U for smash, but i'm not in a hurry to get one before then.

but it is already dead

onionfrog

You forgot about
Fucking
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

GooeyHeat

Reason why I think 3DS smash will be dumb is because there's only one analog thing. How am I supposed to get hot aerial spacing with only one stick?

Also visually it's pug fugly
Back in my day, we only had one analog stick to play Super Smash Bros! And we liked it, even when said stick because loose and wobbly because it was about as thick as a toothpick!

Plus it was uglier than the dump I took this morning rendered in Street Fighter x Tekken's engine, and ran at 30 seconds per frame in four-player mode!

Now get off my lawn before I knock you off of it without a side-B!

JDdelphin

Back in my day, we only had one analog stick to play Super Smash Bros! And we liked it, even when said stick because loose and wobbly because it was about as thick as a toothpick!

Plus it was uglier than the dump I took this morning rendered in Street Fighter x Tekken's engine, and ran at 30 seconds per frame in four-player mode!

Now get off my lawn before I knock you off of it without a side-B!

Daaaaamn

soakrates

On the off chance any of y'all bought VF5FS when it was on sale today, here's five and a half hours of high-level VF5 play from a recent Japanese tournament: http://www.twitch.tv/vfrtv/b/489101817

Also, Sega's having some kind of event on the 26th, apparently to talk about "The Future of Virtua Fighter." I'm not sure if it'll be streamed or not, but the last couple were streamed via Nico Nico so it seems somewhat likely. More details from Famitsu, in Japanese: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201311/25043753.html

Silky

Banned
kBhCovk.png

JWong has an AMA right now

http://www.reddit.com/r/MvC3/comments/1tigwm/justin_wong_says_ask_me_anything_ama/?sort=new

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
People can't appreciate the classics. That or book spam is 100x more annoying online than it has any right to be. Why can't you be like every other jerk and just play Chizuru?
Haha, I play an especially lame Manaka/Satsuki too. Gotten hate mail and then today made a lobby host ragequit the match then boot me from the room after nearly perfecting him first round and then almost winning by wide margin the second.

Normally I play Sasara/Ma-Ryan, though.

Horseress

Final Round @ATLfinalround 6m
@fchampryan @GOOD_NEMO Who wants to see Champ vs Kusoru at #FR17? press 1 for yes and 2 for no. We need at least 1000 responds to this

Why Champ?! He already has the Nemo MM, I want to see Kusoru but vs Chris G or JWong

casperOne

SFIV, SF2, CVS2 and MVS2 are my favorites of all time.

I assume that's supposed to be MvC2?

Merry Christmas FGC-GAF!

Damn, I turn 21 on Wednesday too. This is gonna be a good week.

Congrats. Always wondered for those who have a birthday on Christmas (and observe), is it alright, sucky or awesome?

Regardless, I'll get you a beer if we ever cross paths (after Wednesday, of course).

Hm, something doesn't add up here. It is a fact that every single Ace Attorney game came out after CvS2, yet you claim that CvS2 was the last amazing game Capcom made

Probably meant fighting game.

Too lazy now. I'm just going to chill.

PM me if you want to see this year's Christmas greeting. :p

Check PMs please.

Top Bottom