• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Mar 2-8 | Capcom does the Monster Nash

MechaX

So you're saying you're not going to Evo this year?

I would hope to be able to pay out by my next pay check. I'm still expecting $600+, but that should be doable.

Finally got Pay as you Earn straightened out completely this year. No more obnoxious calls.

I missed out on the consolidation when I was in undergrad and the grad plus interest rates are a real fucking killer.

Teeth removal does indeed suck.

Like, they wanted to do all four wisdom teeth at once, so I said "all good, I can get it all done in one sitting." They did not knock me out and they "forgot" to fully put anesthesia on one before they started drilling and pulling. That was great.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Like, they wanted to do all four wisdom teeth at once, so I said "all good, I can get it all done in one sitting." They did not knock me out and they "forgot" to fully put anesthesia on one before they started drilling and pulling. That was great.

That's when you MAKE EXTREMELY LOUD NOISES. What assholes though. Also try doing 7-8 at a time. Oh god it was hell. xD

I was knocked out for mine. I also only had two.

MechaX

That's when you MAKE EXTREMELY LOUD NOISES. What assholes though. Also try doing 7-8 at a time. Oh god it was hell. xD

It was awful because I was definitely trying to grunt/scream as hard as I could given how they numbed my lips and everything else except the tooth they were actually working on . And the guy was like "Oh... I told you there would be pressure, but I didn't think it would be that ba- Oh-oh-oh dear, we didn't do anything to numb your top right tooth! Sorry about that!"

My limit was at four, but 7-8? Fuck that, you're a braver soul than I am.

shaowebb

put_ultron_in_mvc4

Shao make sure you fully replace the character select placeholder art when your game releases.

image.php

No. Thats too good to not leave in :D

Who wouldn't wanna see my breaktime pocket thumbnails of silhouettes on lined memopad paper lol.

Skilletor

That...actually would make a lot of sense. Honestly given Marvel's current landscape I could see Ultron, Starlord, Groot, Drax, Gamora, Rocket Raccoon, Black Panther, Daredevil, Iron Fist,Quick Silver, Scarlet Witch, Luke Cage, Starlord, Cyclops, Silk, Jessica Jones, and some of the Shield Agents all having really strong oods at making up sections of a new MVC roster if it happened.

It'd be a pretty great, but at this point we know what it'd take to get it done...someone like Sony would have to pay for it to be done and for the license to get Capcom to do it for exclusivity. Other than that Disney would just outright have to decide they wanted to hire Capcom to do one for them.

Not gonna lie though...if Microsoft decided to pull a Sony and pay for a new MVC to happen in order to gain it as an exclusive I'd jump in.

This sounds like an amazing lineup to me.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
It was awful because I was definitely trying to grunt/scream as hard as I could given how they numbed my lips and everything else except the tooth they were actually working on . And the guy was like "Oh... I told you there would be pressure, but I didn't think it would be that ba- Oh-oh-oh dear, we didn't do anything to numb your top right tooth! Sorry about that!"

My limit was at four, but 7-8? Fuck that, you're a braver soul than I am.

I had super super long roots... and he tried to just pull it without cutting deep first. He was tugging on it for about 15 minutes straight like a dumbass. My fucking mouth was in pain for about 2 weeks after that. Well more than the usual. The other annoying thing was "KEEP YOUR HEAD STILL" When he was pulling. Dude I EXPLAINED IT ALREADY 3 TIMES ON DIFFERENT VISITS I HAVE NO FUCKING NECK STRENGTH. Later on though an assistant came that wasn't dumb and helped though thankfully and was there every time after x.x/

No. Thats too good to not leave in :D

Who wouldn't wanna see my breaktime pocket thumbnails of silhouettes on lined memopad paper lol.

Game to receive adult only rating for hidden content with drawings of dicks all over it. The next hot coffee

I had super super long roots... and he tried to just pull it without cutting deep first. He was tugging on it for about 15 minutes straight like a dumbass. My fucking mouth was in pain for about 2 weeks after that. Well more than the usual. The other annoying thing was "KEEP YOUR HEAD STILL" When he was pulling. Dude I EXPLAINED IT ALREADY 3 TIMES ON DIFFERENT VISITS I HAVE NO FUCKING NECK STRENGTH. Later on though an assistant came that wasn't dumb and helped though thankfully and was there every time after x.x/

Ugh

shaowebb

Jesus Christ dude this sounds worse than some war stories I've heard. Hope everything is better now than it obviously was before. Sounded like hell.
Game to receive adult only rating for hidden content with drawings of dicks all over it. The next hot coffee

Lol! Yup. Thats what happens when you leave your notepad out in a powerplant. I can't tell you how many things have grown dicks in my artpads. I had to stop doing real art on break and switch to the pocketable memo silhouettes. God the amount of dicks drawn on the forktrucks today...it was the cock-pocalypse.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier

I wont lie, that episode played on repeat in my head for the last 5 years.

Jesus Christ dude this sounds worse than some war stories I've heard. Hope everything is better now than it obviously was before. Sounded like hell.

Lol! Yup. Thats what happens when you leave your notepad out in a powerplant. I can't tell you how many things have grown dicks in my artpads. I had to stop doing real art on break and switch to the pocketable memo silhouettes. God the amount of dicks drawn on the forktrucks today...it was the cock-pocalypse.
Yeah things are better overall I can sorta eat stuff again too thankfully. The last few months sucked so much xD

And that one story about having to hide something was still one of the funniest things I've heard LOL

MechaX

Holy fuck. I could imagine that dude pulling and being like "why isn't this working?!"

Like, I have fucking surgery scheduled for next week, and I would still vastly prefer that than going to a dentist for a procedure like that again.

mine ran out halfway through

whoops, it didn't hurt too bad though

PureYeti

Checked the Steam ID's of the folks who randomly joined my games- lots of Asians with 98 (and Brazilians). Lots of Spanish-speakers with 2k2. (not all mexicans but from that part of the world or Caribbean)

Not even GGPO would help with playing Asians. It's bad even on Skullgirls.

Add me if you want to play some games

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";154622527]Sako shutting down the orbs like nobody's business.[/QUOTE]

No fear of them, played the 'Lets get them out of the way ASAP' type of game

pixelish

Another Invitational for big money at SXSW.
http://www.sxswgaming.gg

Daigo
Xian
Tokido
Snake Eyez
Sanford Kelly
PR Rog
LPN
K-Brad
Momochi
Nuckle Du
Kazunoko
Ricky Ortiz
Ryan Hart
Justin Wong
Hamad
Gamerbee

yessss they're doing group stage to determine seedings for the double elim stage of the tournament. that format was what i was hoping capcom cup would do.

Top Bottom