• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Mar 2-8 | Capcom does the Monster Nash

Kimosabae

Banned
It kind of sucks the only time I can get any good Xrd practice in online is sorta late at night.

People that play during the day I can dick around and get around 30% of their life down just mashing P for shits and giggles :l

I'm a hit you up to play more. I need to start grinding out match ups instead of just going into random lobbies. I suck at the Ky matchup atm, so make sure you spam dust and greed sever against me

I'm a hit you up to play more. I need to start grinding out match ups instead of just going into random lobbies. I suck at the Ky matchup atm, so make sure you spam dust and greed sever against me

Also, the Millia matchup

6CbxaPc.jpg

It kind of sucks the only time I can get any good Xrd practice in online is sorta late at night.

People that play during the day I can dick around and get around 30% of their life down just mashing P for shits and giggles :l

Doesn't it suck when everyone sucks and you're trying to git gud or even gudder?

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
No.

Dude's been dominating for years, but since he put Rose on the map at Evo EVERYONE either learned the character or learned the matchup. With anti-Rose tech being shared by everyone it's clearly only going to get worse for him.

Just like how Xian shocked everyone with Gen. People learned the matchup and now he doesn't look as unstoppable as before.

Spot on Count. I gotta get my Gief on you to see if you're as good as they say.

If Count makes it to FR and MM's mago's Yang instead for 2k, I'll drive 5 hours to ATL to be Count's hype man and even put 10 bucks down on him.

I would make it my ultimatum to be there and join you with 10 bucks. Mago ain't know what the Count got in store for him.

Ultra just annihilated the competition, the golden age is arriving!

4r5

get around 30% of their life down just mashing P for shits and giggles :l

This is how Steve H played Ky for 5+ years. Except it was for 100% of their life and no one was laughing. (Except me.)

I told him, if he ever actually wants to be good, to come find me. A few some years latter he would embarrass himself and his team, as he gets carried through GGAC Swedish SBO Qualifiers. His team chastised him for not knowing how to play on Japanese arcade sticks, and his lack of game knowledge.

Back in the States, he calls me up, "Four R Five, remember what you said to me a few years back?...."

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
This is how Steve H played Ky for 5+ years. Except it was for 100% of their life and no one was laughing. (Except me.)

I told him, if he ever actually wants to be good, to come find me. A few some years latter he would embarrass himself and his team, as he gets carried through GGAC Swedish SBO Qualifiers. His team chastised him for not knowing how to play on Japanese arcade sticks, and his lack of game knowledge.

Back in the States, he calls me up, "Four R Five, remember what you said to me a few years back?...."

LOL How long ago was that? A few years ago his AC ky looked pretty solid.

Azure J

And now that I'm finally settled at home and can view things without images being blocked, Blackule's interview is actually pretty godlike. Didn't know he was a Smash Breh/M A R F B O Y initially.

iCsGvRcIDlamQ.png

Tripon

It's NCR, what do you expect. It's a Marvel/SF event and then everything else is whatever. It's not like SCR where all the other games get some representation.

The 4 main official games this year seem to be Ultra, Marvel, Smash 4 and Melee.

Rhapsody

Banned

And he still got bopped by Kusoru. years later.

Dahbomb

someone just told me seriously that viewers are what make a game exist

AGAIN

like, fuck this shit really
If no one can see a game... does it truly exist?

If no one can hear a game... does it still make a sound?

If no one can get hype over a game... is it still hype?

Top Bottom