• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Mar 30 - Apr 5 | BonCHAMP

Shouta

ArcSys is doing an event in Washington, so I imagine a good chunk of the NorCal/Northwest crew are there.

It's Sakuracon so yeah, PNW anime is going to be there for the event and I think a few random folks from NorCal will be up here like TheBrett.

Kumubou

Cali anime, there we go, lol. Respect for NorCal UNIEL though.
SCR is about a coinflip for anime, really. It should be good this year, as SoCal has always had a relatively strong GG scene. UNIEL should be good too
if NorCal and AZ make it

NCR has always been pretty bad about hosting anything other than the big Capcom games, to be honest.

El Sloth

Banned
Ggs, Blackule. Was hella fun. All dem high level mind games were 2 srs

Why you gotta flip the lagswitch on my poison tho

I can't go to NCR because my stupid coworker is going to stupid Wondercon that same weekend, so there'll only be two people in my department that weekend. Even though I already submitted a request for that weekend off in February and my manager deleted it because he thought "4" was May.

FUCK.

I can't go to NCR because my stupid coworker is going to stupid Wondercon that same weekend, so there'll only be two people in my department that weekend. Even though I already submitted a request for that weekend off in February and my manager deleted it because he thought "4" was May.

FUCK.

I can cover for you.

At NCR.

FUCK.

You better raise some hell.

FUCK.

i would be so salty

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

FUCK.

That guy manages you lol

That guy manages you lol

you don't even know lol

I had asked him why he deleted it when I found out a week after I submitted it.

nt8BdeI.png
"dude everyone in the store is trying to get that weekend off, I can't have you gone."

yPLS4sJ.png
"Even though I asked this far in advance? That's some shit."

"I'm not even letting people have the 2nd off."

5hSZvWC.png
"...the 2nd? You mean a Thursday?"

"No, May 2nd, the Mayweather fight, the weekend you wanted off."

pl37dd8.png
"I asked for the first weekend of APRIL off. 4/2 through 4/5 is APRIL."

"...ohhhhhhh. Uh, resubmit it then let me know."

FUCK.

i4IKDjCogAYBX.gif

shaowebb

Holy shit. Nintendo just opened up a site to let us VOTE for the next character they will make as DLC for Smash Bros.

https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/

Write whatever they fuck you want. Mewtwo and Lucas are already confirmed. I'm putting in for Dark Samus...I figure the Ridley fanbase and the Inkling stuff will win though, but dammit Dark Samus as a rushdown alternative to Samus would be perfect. Tone down the assist trophy's stuff for specials, turn into metroid prime for final smash, hover and air okay shuma laser, and a shoulder ram. BAM! Done and perfect to character. Model already exists and is rigged and everything.

God I'm hype for this.

Tripon

『Inaba Resident』;158490295 said:
No lie, Goku would actually be hype as fuck.

Nintendo actually owns a character named Son Goku.

http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Goku

latest

Goku (猿(ごくう)) is a character in the Famicom Disk System video game Yūyūki. He is the protagonist of the game who is based on the character Sun Wukong from the novel Journey to the West, of which this game is based on.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I'll probably be the only person who mentioned King K. Rool in the poll ;_;

Beef is gonna get messed up.

you don't even know lol

I had asked him why he deleted it when I found out a week after I submitted it.

nt8BdeI.png
"dude everyone in the store is trying to get that weekend off, I can't have you gone."

yPLS4sJ.png
"Even though I asked this far in advance? That's some shit."

"I'm not even letting people have the 2nd off."

5hSZvWC.png
"...the 2nd? You mean a Thursday?"

"No, May 2nd, the Mayweather fight, the weekend you wanted off."

pl37dd8.png
"I asked for the first weekend of APRIL off. 4/2 through 4/5 is APRIL."

"...ohhhhhhh. Uh, resubmit it then let me know."

Damn, the salt is real. My condolences Beef, at least Daigo won't take your doctorate away.

Top Bottom