• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: CEO & Dreamhack Summer [CPT Premier] [06/16/17-06/19/17]

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Yeah there have been issues with the venue internet all weekend.

I don't think it was ever as bad as this though. Sucks to happen during top 8 of your headline event.

I tuned into capcomfighters sporadically on Fri and Sat and didn't experience any stream outages. Maybe I was lucky.

I know I was lucky when SFV started only 1.5 hours late, but I guess that luck ran out pretty quick.

Shouta

Yo, what's that thing Xiao Hai has for his stick? Is that some kind of custom bracket? It looks like it lines up with his knees making it easier to use.

Lulubop

Pretty unfortunate for Capcom, I think the entrances are great. Hopefully it's smooth sailing.

I mean, you can backtrack all you want. It doesn't change what you said, just makes it funnier.

Right, so nothing. Gotcha. Have funny laughing by yourself bro.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Punk
p0QHO.gif

ScribbleD

Dang. Thought the venue internet being funky had something to do with weather, but someone earlier said it hasn't rained there all week? Might have something to do with storms effecting the closest data center, which might not necessarily be in Orlando. Either way, appears to just be a very unfortunate freak occurrence at the venue. I know everyone's salty about missing hype happening, but there's really nobody you can blame. Sometimes shit just happens.

Ninjimbo

Dang. Thought the venue internet being funky had something to do with weather, but someone earlier said it hasn't rained there all week? Might have something to do with storms effecting the closest data center, which might not necessarily be in Orlando. Either way, appears to just be a very unfortunate freak occurrence at the venue. I know everyone's salty about missing hype happening, but there's really nobody you can blame. Sometimes shit just happens.
This

I'm from Florida. I can confirm that our internet is mostly crap. Please forgive us.

ScribbleD

Did last year's stream have these internet issues? Because it's the same venue this year as last, so moving venues may not fix anything because there might be no pattern of consistent issues to fix. The venue change is for other reasons to my knowledge. Extra space being one of them.

Top Bottom