• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: CEO & Dreamhack Summer [CPT Premier] [06/16/17-06/19/17]

Lulubop

So? He has videos online against Japan's best players and he beats them a lot. You can tell he's incredibly skilled otherwise he wouldn't be sitting on top.

Right, but has he proven he has the tourney nerves to get up there and not crack under pressure? Or even do well in tournament.

Dahbomb

Not to mention Iwate hasn't come to US to play against people like Punk da gawd, Dragon Eyez, Smuggles and Dang Du while being under pressure... you know the players that are actually winning premiere events in SFV.

Like no doubt he is godlike but as far as big tournaments go he is not really that relevant yet.

jett

D-Member
97647ef6d56f72fecd6f3e4465020e56.jpg

FluxWaveZ

Doesn't Birdie do well I mean I put that peel down wtf is he gonna do

In Super Silver/Gold.

Just edited that in, actually. Birdie is a godawful MU for Zangief, simply because of the banana.

Feels nice to not feel scared of a Gief for once when I play Birdie.

jett

D-Member
These people have some balls to keep taking ad breaks lol.

Snake is too entertaining to watch play. Punk is good and all but Karin puts me to sleep.

Hueytothe

in an interview with born free snake said his recent success is from him starting to watch match videos where he lost. imagine if he did that in the sf4 era.

Top Bottom