• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: CEO & Dreamhack Summer [CPT Premier] [06/16/17-06/19/17]

Syntsui

Did last year's stream have these internet issues? Because it's the same venue this year as last, so moving venues may not fix anything because there might be no pattern of consistent issues to fix.

If the IPS is having some problems it's hardly anyone's fault there.

SlimXx

tbjzMWC.jpg

Dahbomb

I didn't need to see the match to know what happened after that Barlog jump in.

Chun Li lost a crap ton of HP and probably the round.

Did last year's stream have these internet issues? Because it's the same venue this year as last, so moving venues may not fix anything because there might be no pattern of consistent issues to fix. The venue change is for other reasons to my knowledge. Extra space being one of them.

I don't know about last year, but CEO Dreamland in April (which was held in the same venue) also had stream issues where the stream was down for several hours.

ScribbleD

I need to go to a major tournament
the crowd sounds so amazing on arts periscope

Do it. The hype is absolutely infectious. Plus, it's a great way to grow as a player even if you feel like you're not "good enough." 90% of people in pools aren't good enough to even hope for a top 8 or top 16 finish. Participating makes you better, you'll make friends, and you'll get to pick people's brains about matchups. Plus, people are always down for casuals. Can't emphasize this enough: if you have the means to go to a tournament, do it. Get into your local scenes and attend weeklies, but even if you just want to go as a spectator and drink in the energy of the crowd, I'd still say it's worth attending tourneys.

Ninjimbo

he's nowhere near the level of Smug or PR Rog.
You sure about that? I don't know since he doesn't compete in tourneys.

All I know is that he makes Smug and PRRog Balrogs look relatively honest. Iwate's TAP tactics are stupidly cheap and it's how he's shot himself 20000 points ahead of the competition.

Lulubop

You sure about that? I don't know since he doesn't compete in tourneys.

All I know is that he makes Smug and PRRog Balrogs look relatively honest. Iwate's TAP tactics are stupidly cheap and it's how he's shot himself 20000 points ahead of the competition.

That's a big deal.

Top Bottom