• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Norcal Regionals CEO Dreamland Hypespotting 04/14-04/16

Tripon

I remember reading somewhere - maybe hearing it from a commentator during a 2016 tournament - that Team Grapht distrbutes Razer products in Japan. I would assume switching Fuddo to Team Grapht, and assigning all new Japanese players to Team Grapht, is an effort to give Grapht more visibility in Japan.

That makes sense.

Punk is such a villain, I love it. But he's going to end up losing more teeth by the end of his FGC career.

At some point he isn't going to be as dominant as he is now and when that time comes I wouldn't be surprised if we see a bunch of dudes tea bag him and only him. It'd be pretty reminiscent of what happened with the NY Giants if that were the case.

Tripon

At some point he isn't going to be as dominant as he is now and when that time comes I wouldn't be surprised if we see a bunch of dudes tea bag him and only him. It'd be pretty reminiscent of what happened with the NY Giants if that were the case.

Yeah, and then we find out that Punk tried to sell fake game worn memorabilia.

mbpm1

Duuuuuu!

Punk's style is impetuous, but Du was able to weather it and counter better than anybody I've seen so far this set.
He probably gonna lose 0-6 in Grand finals.

Is this new for Punk? I don't remember him using the crouch tech before, Du must be regretting what he's done.

I wish Punk was remotely likable because his Karin is sick but I hope he loses every match.
I like watching him because he's like the only Karin that actually gets results. Mago gets up there but he never really has a super strong showing, and Justin just isn't doing it.

Tripon

From what I understand, it wasn't Smash 4 this time, it was Pokken. And since that was the first game, it set everyone back.

C9lxivHU0AEzSCF.jpg

https://twitter.com/Furious_blog/status/853838531533299712

Top Bottom