• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII OVA REMAKE [TRAILER]

Hostile_18

Banned
Looks like brilliant work. I wouldn't necessarily open taking shots at the Remake though, especially if you do really want Square Enix to take notice. Apart from that its spot on đź‘Ť

stranno

If he offers an alternative graphics mode with vertex colored models and field, instead of those crappy textures, i'm totally in. There are some really weird-yet-amazing additions.

4wxL4Bd.png

I would choose another rain effect for 7th Heaven, it looks more like a glitch than rain.

Last edited:

Alasterion

Neo Member
Praise the effort and work you put in this project.

Love the details like new scenario animations and eliminating some exploits in the game.

Keep going.

D.Final

Banned

I offer my project to Square Enix, that doesn't compete with the ps4 version, it's only an alternative. It's a remake of the original Final Fantasy 7 which took 8 years of work, since 2012 to 2020. Watch the video and if you like it make sure to support it to make it happen, thank you!

Great work

Mista

Banned
This is great work. OP are the you the owner of the channel or you just copied the videos description?

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Man I really appreciate the energy and time people like you put in projects like this.
Keep going.
Praise the effort and work you put in this project.

Love the details like new scenario animations and eliminating some exploits in the game.

Keep going.
This is great work. OP are the you the owner of the channel or you just copied the videos description?
:messenger_grinning_sweat: I'm not the creator, the text is from the yt video.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
If y'all are looking for an alternative mod for FF7, I recommend New Threat.

Rebalances the game to be harder without making it ridiculous. Adds tons of new content while (mostly) preserving the original story.

peronmls

No they didn't there's always been a clear distinction between a remaster and a remake.
Let me help you here.
Have you have seen music or a movie remastered in blu-ray?
That's a remaster. They use the same assets but go to the source to touch it up.
Have you played REre? =D
It's literally another game using completely different pre-renders, models, music and engine. Nothing from the source.
Again yes they did set the standard for remakes.

Top Bottom