• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XVI - Next Gen Immersion Trailer Released

Draugoth

Gold Member

Experience the dark fantasy world of Valisthea with the PlayStation 5 Console – FINAL FANTASY XVI Bundle. Pre-order now* from direct.playstation.com and select local retailers.Explore Valisthea's vast and beautiful world in stunning 4K*, return to the action faster than ever with the PS5’s high-speed SSD and unleash incredible power with support for Haptic Feedback and Adaptive Triggers.

Kikorin

Seems Japanese devs are catching up on graphical side, is one of the most impressive games I've seen until now.

Interesting change in wording. From platforms to "formats"? Is that because we have cloud gaming and different subscription models not tied to platforms?

STARSBarry

Gold Member
After experiencing the demo I actually regret watching all these trailers because it feels like this game works best going in blind with no preconceptions of who is what or has access to the powers of what...

But man it looks sick, planning to hook up my Sony WH-1000XM4's for that 3D audio (sure as hell beats my pulse)

Top Bottom