• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

#ACMilan are the 2nd worst team in Serie A in 2015: 5 points (7 matches). Parma have 3 points(6 matches).

Imagine if by some miracle Parma stopped Roma today. It won't happen in a million years, but just imagine.

Plasma

Banned
Why not give Sanchez a rest? Or at least put him on the bench, this is getting ridiculous Wenger knows nothing about how to rotate a team.

Hixx

Bridcutt looks out of his depth against a League 1 team.

Next week sees the return of Catts though
4TfeeGW.png
God he'd have loved this pitch.

Fintan

Yep

Massive for us. Reasonably happy with anything except Man Utd/Arsenal away.
It's quite a favourable field of teams for Liverpool. Even the championship teams that got through aren't the ones people expected. And Bradford are obviously going to win this.

If it isn't going to be an unlikely underdog winner, a Man United Liverpool final would be cool.

It's quite a favourable field of teams for Liverpool. Even the championship teams that got through aren't the ones people expected. And Bradford are obviously going to win this.

If it isn't going to be an unlikely underdog winner, a Man United Liverpool final would be cool.

Only for the neutrals

Both sets of fans would be fucking petrified :p

L1NETT

propa half of footy that

old school

luv it

should be down to 10 but ain't gonna complain. Need to stick a second away or I can see Sunderland coming more and more into it and probably nicking it

Elchele

its pretty difficult later on. might frustrate u

really? :/ hmm
I still have to finish Guacamelee also. Don't know what to do

Ive been playing it recently (on Xbox One though), fun game. Its a good price on PSN atm I think (probably why you're asking it), do it.

Yeah, 10$.

Origins is better if you've not played that but Legends still worth playing.

Sadly, Origins is not available for PS4 :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom