• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

yS5YG8Z.png

Arnie

Fucked it on Metro.

On the outpost chapter. Put the cassette into the machine. Now I'm out of batteries for my gas mask. Nowhere to find new ones.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
talk to me Garcia

Napoli still in it now

Just broke up with my gf of nearly 4 years

Feels weird

Go Bradford tho

Four years is way too long, you needed a change. My average is usually 8 months

You're hot and you have a big dong, won't be hard to find a new fish bb

Blablurn

Remember how Zlatan took of his shirt yesterday right after his goal in the beginning of the match?

It was part of this marketing campaign https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDJjcL9Ya4c

But as you can see in the video it was for a good cause

Pretty good stuff

On 14 February 2015, Paris Saint-German played against Caen at Parc des Princes. For most players this game was just another day on the job. For Zlatan Ibrahimović this was his most important game to date.

Underneath his sweater he had 50 new names tattooed. Names of people he’d never met, but still wanted to keep close. Names of some of the 805 million people suffering from hunger today.

These people don’t often make the front page, yet hunger and malnutrition are the number one risk to health worldwide — greater than AIDS, malaria and tuberculosis combined.

This is a campaign from the World Food Programme, the world's largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. In emergencies, they get food to where it is needed, saving the lives of victims of war, civil conflict and natural disasters. WFP is part of the United Nations system and is voluntarily funded.

On average, WFP reaches more than 80 million people with food assistance in 75 countries each year. About 11,500 people work for the organisation, most of them in remote areas, serving the hungry.

Support The United Nations World Food Programme and Zlatan Ibrahimović’s fight against hunger at http://WFP.org/805millionnames

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I fucking hate the way Michael Owen reads these match intros off a piece of paper. He's far too thick to do it off the cuff.

Suen

We got one point from Roma on our away game. Clearly the table means nothing in terms of a team's performance so far this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom