• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
No point watching Levante win.

nzmp8vD.png

WJD

Only just flicked over so I know I'm late to this, but jesus christ that pitch. I love it, I just hope we aren't drawn there if we go through.

FootballFan

Is Pedro actually good, FF?

It's hard to answer that.

He really is very up and down with his form. I can't tell you if he will score 0 or 3 goals in this game.

He works hard, is great with both left and right and plays wherever asked. He was very consistent when Pep was coaching, gone down hill since then imo.

confuziz

Banned
Of course it was. But so was our second goal. Sinkgraven looked at where bazoer was and gave him the ball perfectly. Bazoer finished. If that's luck any goal is.

Bazoer isn't Cruijff. 9 out of 10 times he would have blasted that ball out of the arena

Blablurn

He really is very up and down with his form. I can't tell you if he will score 0 or 3 goals in this game.

He works hard, is great with both left and right and plays wherever asked. He was very consistent when Pep was coaching, gone down hill since then imo.

Thanks for the answer. Was just wondering since he is playing for Barca for years now. He will probably never leave, will he?

dc89

I definitely feel closer to you!

What is your next 3DS related purchase?

So basically he is your JM7. Apart from the going down hill bit.

FootballFan

Thanks for the answer. Was just wondering since he is playing for Barca for years now. He will probably never leave, will he?

He has 10 goals this season btw, which is pretty good considering he doesn't have the luxury to play as often as the other forwards and he has to work harder to defend than them too.

I wouldn't say he won't leave, it's definitely possible. ManUtd should buy him for 70m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom