• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone make a transparent avatar of this, please? lol
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

Thanks in advance.

OraleeWey

Can someone crop out the soldier and also keep him on the "right" of the screen as well in avatar form?
Edit: if you are so kind, can you also keep him in the middle as a seperate avatar because I don't know how it'll turn out.

Volotaire

I have a photoshop request, a bit out of place here, but I was wondering if someone could help me with this.

I'm trying to convert the image below with to only white outlines visible with a fully black background blueprint design instead of the green. Transparent would also work great. However, I've been running into problems.

Any help would be super appreciated!

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
I have a photoshop request, a bit out of place here, but I was wondering if someone could help me with this.

I'm trying to convert the image below with to only white outlines visible with a fully black background blueprint design instead of the green. Transparent would also work great. However, I've been running into problems.

Any help would be super appreciated!

Open your levels a put in 67, 1.15, 255 drag the sliders around until you get the numbers
Then hit black and white, I didn't mess with any of my sliders but the numbers are there.
If your happy then good, if not put a white background behind it and change your blend mode, witch is that drop down on your layers menu. Hard light for more pronounced lines, maybe try difference for black lines on white background. Just keep hitting the down arrow till you are happy.
save as

Hope it helps.

Volotaire

Open your levels a put in 67, 1.15, 255 drag the sliders around until you get the numbers
Then hit black and white, I didn't mess with any of my sliders but the numbers are there.
If your happy then good, if not put a white background behind it and change your blend mode, witch is that drop down on your layers menu. Hard light for more pronounced lines, maybe try difference for black lines on white background. Just keep hitting the down arrow till you are happy.
save as

Hope it helps.

Thanks a lot! A real help!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
One bump:

halp! I would really appreciate it if someone could Kylo Ren-ify my avatar! The original source (needed, because of transparency and light around the 'chan'-text!

Pw0i6vY.png

My try on it, I'm fucking horrible with this shit :(

kmXJb54.png

I would seriously praise you to the Gods if you could do this for me ♥

So, recently got into a Bob's Burgers binge recently, and my favorite characters without a doubt are Andy and Ollie.

dITvy21.png

If someone would be so kind to avatar-ize this for me with a transparent background?

Thanks!

Rainy

Banned
ph04_3_2.png

Could someone make an icon out of her for me? I was going to ask for just the face but the picture is too small for that I think. Whatever the maker think looks good will work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom