• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom Cologne 2009 - The Thread

Xater

We don't know if Kojima will or will not be there right? If he were I'd totally try to get my MGS4 copy autographed.

Xater said:
We don't know if Kojima will or will not be there right? If he were I'd totally try to get my MGS4 copy autographed.

I remember being told that he would be there again this year. But he will as usual be locked away in the Konami booth, with the extremely hostile PR girl standing outside of his room.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
I wanna see new footage, exciting announcements, and great bosoms. Don't let me down, Gamescon!

migulic

I'm going there. Only on Thursday though; luckily I'll be there for almost the whole day (my train arrives at Koln Hbf at 10:15 am, and I'm going back at 19:44). My first gaming convention ever! I'm really excited for it.

Xater

Vinterbird said:
I remember being told that he would be there again this year. But he will as usual be locked away in the Konami booth, with the extremely hostile PR girl standing outside of his room.

I may just try it anyway. :lol

PBz0r

Banned
I'll be there 18-23th carrying a shiny-ass press card. Doubt I'll have much time to post here though, but just saying.

Looking forward to Sony's press conference, I'm expecting the most from them as always.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Kaako said:
I wanna see new footage, exciting announcements, and great bosoms. Don't let me down, Gamescon!
The first and third are a given, second one we'll see I guess.
We'll be there :)

Btw, did you press guys get your parking pass already?

agaru

AstroLad said:
FEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFAAAA
PEEESSSSS
off ;)

Judging by the positive previews, I truly believe PES will make a real comeback this time. :D
We're gonna have two great soccer games this year.

PBz0r

Banned
Blimblim said:

You must be the only one travelling by car.

MMaRsu said:
Does anybody know if there is a train connection from The Netherlands to Cologne?
Arnhem.

Xater

Blimblim said:

For me it was all in one letter (press pass + parking pass).

Nizz

Blimblim said:

Nice! Hope you guys get a lot of footage. ;)

skip said:
staying for about 10 total, taking vacation time after the show. really looking forward to it.
Enjoy!

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Blimblim said:

Nice. I'll be looking forward to them 720P footage from you guys.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Xater said:
For me it was all in one letter (press pass + parking pass).
I didn't get anything yet. We registered a few days before the deadline so I guess it could still be coming. Got the email confirmation of course.

Xater

MMaRsu said:
Gamescom is free right? I might go for a day then :D.

Nope, it's not free.

@ Blimblim: Took about a week for me but it may take longer for you. I'm from Germany, so I can't tell you how long it will take to get to France. :D

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Xater said:
@ Blimblim: Took about a week for me but it may take longer for you. I'm from Germany, so I can't tell you how long it will take to get to France. :D
Thanks. I've sent them an email just to be on the safe side. It's way easier to drive there than to Leipzig, but I'd hate to go there and be stuck because of a trivial thing like that.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
agaru said:
PEEESSSSS
off ;)

Judging by the positive previews, I truly believe PES will make a real comeback this time. :D
We're gonna have two great soccer games this year.
Someone should make a "PES Cycle" gif.

Kittonwy

Banned
What's going on with The Agency?
Indifferent2.gif

Station42

hey I'll be there too form the 19th.

actually 'ill arrive on th 18th, do you know if there is any way to attend to sony conference? or just where il will be held?

Blimblim said:
I didn't get anything yet. We registered a few days before the deadline so I guess it could still be coming. Got the email confirmation of course.

We've been told to go to the convention center and pick our stuff up on monday, so maybe it differs from company to company.

Xater

Station42 said:
hey I'll be there too form the 19th.

actually 'ill arrive on th 18th, do you know if there is any way to attend to sony conference? or just where il will be held?

You must have an invite from Sony. I think the deadline for it is already over.

CaVaYeRo

hey, nice thread. You could include PES 2010 Wii on that list.

I'll be there from Wedensday to Friday :D

It's great MWWii has already been announced! :lol

.nimrod

Blablurn said:
btw, games com is going to be huge. i already saw several commercials on tv.

Yeah, i even saw an ad on the subway today.
But i really don't like the design with those tentacles :/

Egmont

Neo Member
How are we gonna be getting the news from the conferences? Are there really going to be no streams? Do you mean we'll have to rely on normal news outlets???

Looking forward to it, though. :D

Xater

Egmont said:
How are we gonna be getting the news from the conferences? Are there really going to be no streams? Do you mean we'll have to rely on normal news outlets???

Looking forward to it, though. :D

There will be a bunch of live bogs.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Vinterbird said:
We've been told to go to the convention center and pick our stuff up on monday, so maybe it differs from company to company.
They specifically told us that it would be mailed to to us within a couple of days (that was 11 days ago). Bah, I guess I'll just have to go there and see to this with them directly if I get nothing this week. Might be a bitch with no parking pass though, since if it's like the GC they won't have the public parking lot opened on the GDC/Press days.

Blablurn

Blimblim said:
They specifically told us that it would be mailed to to us within a couple of days (that was 11 days ago). Bah, I guess I'll just have to go there and see to this with them directly if I get nothing this week. Might be a bitch with no parking pass though, since if it's like the GC they won't have the public parking lot opened on the GDC/Press days.

how about calling them?

Top Bottom