• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Georgia restores gun rights to ex-cop who sexually assaulted a woman with his gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean*O

This guy and the judge who let him off should be jailed for life. Talk about a stain on the justice system. Woman calls 911 and gets raped by the cop who is supposed to help her? And they let him out after how long??!?!?!?!?

FUCK

galvatron

I've gotta say, that it some effective writing in the OP. I can't remember having the been this angry about a series of modern legal decisions.

Chariot

This guy and the judge who let him off should be jailed for life. Talk about a stain on the justice system. Woman calls 911 and gets raped by the cop who is supposed to help her? And they let him out after how long??!?!?!?!?

FUCK
And then they're people who taunt abused women that they didn't call the police.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Is Georgia literally run by the NRA? Otherwise I can't even comprehend what's going on there.

How do you sell "convicted rapists, robbers and mentally ill people with guns" as making anything, let alone a state, safer? Are americans that stupid in Georgia?
The answer to both of your questions is yes. This provision is also included in George's new gun laws:

Among other things, the law also prohibits police from demanding to see the weapons permit of someone seen carrying a gun.

Welcome to America.

I think probably the most ridiculous part of all of this is that even after being a multiple-count confessed sex offender versus young women, he's still allowed to be the guardian of a sixteen year old girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom