• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jonathan Majors arrested on charges of strangulation, assault and harassment

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I don't believe he was guilty of any of that. The evidence says otherwise. Especially after the father of one of the boys admitted he pushed his son to lie about Michael after his son committed suicide... And then he killed himself as well. IIRC
Are you ash sparrow's alt?
He unalived himself cause wacko diddled him.

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended

I'm no one's alt.

Also... The FBI did a thorough investigation of MJ with random searches of his home. Also, the accuser during his trial describe, in detail, MJs supposed private parts... which were completely wrong.

Don't believe me? Read the FBI report...

Mesousa

Banned
I don't believe he was guilty of any of that. The evidence says otherwise. Especially after the father of one of the boys admitted he pushed his son to lie about Michael after his son committed suicide... And then he killed himself as well. IIRC

i was the biggest Michael Jackson fan ever, but the reality was always there:

He was paying these boys, and their families, off for decades.

Watching leaving neverland and seeing the letters and faxes he was giving those boys...yikes Read just like the stuff you send a girl you are trying to screw. Shameful stuff.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
i was the biggest Michael Jackson fan ever, but the reality was always there:

He was paying these boys, and their families, off for decades.

Watching leaving neverland and seeing the letters and faxes he was giving those boys...yikes Read just like the stuff you send a girl you are trying to screw. Shameful stuff.

Don't believe Leaving Neverland... It's hard for me to list the faults and in the accusations from memory, but this link lists a lot of what I already knew ... Too many things don't add up

There's also the trial ... He was found not guilty because the evidence pointed to him NOT being guilty. The FBI did a thorough search of Neverland AND descriptions of Michael's genitals didn't actually match Michael's actual genitals.

If he was guilty, the FBI would have found it!

Spaceman292

Banned
Don't believe Leaving Neverland... It's hard for me to list the faults and in the accusations from memory, but this link lists a lot of what I already knew ... Too many things don't add up

There's also the trial ... He was found not guilty because the evidence pointed to him NOT being guilty. The FBI did a thorough search of Neverland AND descriptions of Michael's genitals didn't actually match Michael's actual genitals.

I came to the latest posts in this thread to see what happened with Johnathan Majors and this really confused me for a moment.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I came to the latest posts in this thread to see what happened with Johnathan Majors and this really confused me for a moment.

My bad. I've said my piece on MJ now.

I'll stick to the topic but there won't be too much more until the trial next month.

DKehoe

What has this thread become.
MtZ9N.gif

Mesousa

Banned

The monsters who killed Emmet Till were found not guilty also. There are faults in a justice system, and these faults have manifested themselves in many different ways.

What we have for sure are two boys who, even under the best circumstances, had an inappropriate relationship with a grown man who was in an immense position of power. A man with a history of not only other accusations, but of paying the families of boys off. A man who ruined the last tour him and his brothers ever did by bringing young boys around(Victory tour). A man who grew up in horrible circumstances in a cult and in show business with a warped sense of identity that manifested itself in his appearance. A man who would go as far as to custom design kids to look like the ones he had inappropriate relationships with, and who could send the letters and messages we saw in that documentary and its a bridge too far.

I believe the boys because its simply a logical conclusion.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
The monsters who killed Emmet Till were found not guilty also. There are faults in a justice system, and these faults have manifested themselves in many different ways.

What we have for sure are two boys who, even under the best circumstances, had an inappropriate relationship with a grown man who was in an immense position of power. A man with a history of not only other accusations, but of paying the families of boys off. A man who ruined the last tour him and his brothers ever did by bringing young boys around(Victory tour). A man who grew up in horrible circumstances in a cult and in show business with a warped sense of identity that manifested itself in his appearance. A man who would go as far as to custom design kids to look like the ones he had inappropriate relationships with, and who could send the letters and messages we saw in that documentary and its a bridge too far.

I believe the boys because its simply a logical conclusion.

So you didn't read anything in the link? Ok. It's cool.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
The fact that they thought Emmet Till was a logical, legal equivalent to MJs lengthy trials should make it clear where their mind is at.

Some people have their mind made up and work backwards to justify their conclusions.

If Majors is innocent, I hope he gets treated better than that.

Right. Emmett Till's killers were found not guilty by a white supremacist jury who didn't even take long to reach their conclusion. The jury who found MJ not guilty were a mixed bunch of people who looked at the facts presented by both sides.

Lay people just go by emotions and not facts. "I feel you're guilty so therefore you're guilty." Like someone said "facts don't care about your feelings."

And exactly! I hope Majors gets a fair shake at his trial next month.

Last edited:
And his redemption tour has begun!

Majors' PR team released a video of him breaking up a high school fight between two girls. What a class act! Clearly shows that he cares for women and never ever physically abuses them. :)

Can't wait for the "Jonathan Majors helps an old lady walk across the street" video!

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended

So there's video of her minutes after the supposed altercation that supposedly broke her finger, and there's other video of HER grabbing and clawing at Majors while he doesn't hit her back with PLENTY of witnesses and security cameras capturing the incident... plus more! The prosecution just SAT on the evidence... They're really trying to ruin him. AND the prosecution intervened on her part to keep her from being arrested for assault.

What did he do to the prosecution? Kick their dog? Eff their sister? Play a role that their friend wanted but didn't get? I'm wholly convinced this is a witch hunt against him.

So there's video of her minutes after the supposed altercation that supposedly broke her finger, and there's other video of HER grabbing and clawing at Majors while he doesn't hit her back with PLENTY of witnesses and security cameras capturing the incident... plus more! The prosecution just SAT on the evidence... They're really trying to ruin him. AND the prosecution intervened on her part to keep her from being arrested for assault.

What did he do to the prosecution? Kick their dog? Eff their sister? Play a role that their friend wanted but didn't get? I'm wholly convinced this is a witch hunt against him.
That guy trying to go fight Majors in the end. What a complete tool. Pushed the girl in a way that pretty much says "hold me or I'm going to attack him". Majors would've destroyed that fucker. She's clearly a lying scumbag.

MayauMiao

Majors' PR team released a video of him breaking up a high school fight between two girls. What a class act! Clearly shows that he cares for women and never ever physically abuses them. :)

Can't wait for the "Jonathan Majors helps an old lady walk across the street" video!

Star Trek Hoax GIF

GymWolf

Same energy

We_Believe__The_Best_Men_Can_Be___Gillette_(Short_Film)_1-4_screenshot.jpg

kunonabi

I've seen a number of fights between women and none of them have been remotely as tame as that video. Trying to pass that off as real is hilarious.

Billbofet

That looks staged as hell. I thought there was no acting during the strikes!
Thank goodness it was perfectly captured on video.......

jason10mm

Gold Member
That looks staged as hell. I thought there was no acting during the strikes!
Thank goodness it was perfectly captured on video.......
It's street level MCU, this is why they brought back Charlie Cox and Jennifer Gardner. Kang is gonna take on the Defenders!

j0hnnix

Gold Member

No body slam take downs....

Disappointed Kevin Sorbo GIF

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Why did the one that got beat want more of that?
If you are getting your ass beat in front of a crowd you usually want a chance to redeem yourself or you may think you still have a chance.

Or maybe they just wanted to at least pretend they wanted more in order to save face. A bruised face though to be sure.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
(shown in the article) "The clip shows the sobbing, pacing woman using her right hand to hold a cell phone, to put on and take off a heavy coat, and to pull her long hair in and out of a bun. This, despite the fractured middle finger prosecutors allege Majors had just caused her by twisting that hand.
Majors is also accused of slapping Jabbari in the head hard enough to cut and bloody her ear, but no such injury is evident in the new video, which captured her conversation with a trio of strangers outside a SoHo luxury condo building."

" "Ms. Jabbari was not only completely unharmed but was describing what had just happened by repeatedly insisting that Mr. Majors had texts from another woman on his phone, and making no reference to suffering physical violence of any sort," Chaudhry said in her court papers."

" Majors makes a brief appearance at the end of the clip, as the trio offers Jabbari cab money and the use of their cell phones.

It's a non-speaking cameo. Majors, who is himself looking for the driver, says nothing as he walks past the group on the sidewalk, ignoring Jabbari as she asks, "Where's my bag? It was in the car!" "

"Before parting ways for the night, Jabbari and Majors would fight for another five minutes, though always in the presence of security cameras and eyewitnesses, including the three strangers and the driver, the defense says.

Instead, "video shows Ms. Jabbari wildly grabbing and clawing at him, ripping off his coat buttons and tearing his coat pocket in the process," leaving the actor with scratches on his arm and face, the lawyer says in her papers.

Jabbari then left with the three strangers for two hours of drinking and dancing at Loosie's Nightclub, in the lower levels of the Moxy hotel on the Bowery in Lower Manhattan."

(Shown in the article)" Additional video newly filed by Majors' lawyer singles out one moment showing Jabbari "being led and twirled, ballroom dance-style, by her supposedly broken finger"

The physician, Dr. William K. Chiang... He told prosecutors that "a fracture like the one Ms. Jabbari sustained on her finger is commonly found in patients who had direct trauma, usually found from hitting an object or from falling,"...
But, "when asked if the fracture was consistent with pulling, grabbing, or twisting a hand or finger, Dr. Chiang stated it was medically possible but uncommon,"

There's more: MULTIPLE texts of her trying to get him back ... AND THEN a threat of suicide... This was found by Majors after 8am. Security footage shows Jabbari entering Majors' residence with no injuries or discomfort moving... Majors spent the night at a hotel ...

All signs point to innocent so far.... Video evidence, texts, witnesses...

Jinzo Prime

Been thinking for a while now that he needs a new lawyer. She is acting too flippantly about the charges and is going to get him put in jail.

According to the article, the motion to dismiss backfired and now they are dragging police reports from 2012 2022 where he and Grace were in London at the same time and she needed medical care and a police report had to be filed. Doesn't look good.

Last edited:

T-0800

The kid didn't kill himself. The dad killed himself. The kid essentially divorced his parents.

The reason a jury found Michael Jackson innocent is because they had access to all the evidence. I followed the trial daily. Read all the transcripts. There was no other outcome to be had. It's all there to be read.

Anyway this is off topic.

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Been thinking for a while now that he needs a new lawyer. She is acting too flippantly about the charges and is going to get him put in jail.

According to the article, the motion to dismiss backfired and now they are dragging police reports from 2012 where he and Grace were in London at the same time and she needed medical care and a police report had to be filed. Doesn't look good.

Hold on... They met during production of Ant-Man Quantumania... That wasn't in 2012. So unless he really IS Kang aka Nathaniel Richards... I don't see how anything happened between them in 2012.

Top Bottom