• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

So torn. It's a Metal Gear Scanlon video, so I have to watch it. But I also hate watching story trailers for a game I know I'm going to play. Ahhh.

Anjin M

So torn. It's a Metal Gear Scanlon video, so I have to watch it. But I also hate watching story trailers for a game I know I'm going to play. Ahhh.
If you are spoiler sensitive, you can always come back to it after you play the game. It will be like a reunion episode for you. Plus you get the benefit of hindsight when you watch the trailers. :)

Finished it

He never figured it out.
QRU4k53.jpg

One angry diatribe already posted in the comment sections...go in to his comment and forum history:

Hg5opKX.gif

I'm personally fine with it since its all stuff that the creator of the story wanted us to see before the game comes out, but I can understand why people don't wanna see any of it.

You should definitely go back and watch the trailers when you finish the game though because they are the greatest video game trailers I've ever seen.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I want them to play through MGSV so bad. I will likely buy it and mess around but never actually play all the way through like most MGS games.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
You see kaz later in the trailer wearing the coat and hat, one sleeve empty, walking with a cane. I'm genuinely curious why he doesn't think it's him.

jgminto

I don't think it's been a question of who that was even in the first trailer.

edit: Dan mentions the
Wormhole Fulton
but that isn't a multiplayer item, you'll be using that in the campaign once you've researched it.

erawsd

You see kaz later in the trailer wearing the coat and hat, one sleeve empty, walking with a cane. I'm genuinely curious why he doesn't think it's him.

Yeah, I guess hes just over thinking it? Hes even wearing the same aviators in all the scenes.

jgminto

The lack of in-mission co-op is definitely my personal biggest disappointment with TPP. Even if there were radius and mission restrictions, I'd imagine it would be so much fun to approach an outpost from different angles and cover each other's approach. Oh, what could have been...

Finished the Peace Walker: The Movie video. Maybe playing it is fun, but that game comes across as so boring just watching the cutscenes. The novelty of the art style wears off really fast when you watch them all back to back like that.

popo

Calling your English thief "Locksley" is real subtle bro. Might as well just called him "Robbin' Hoodie".

robin-hoodie-20091027-215221.jpg

Also, the "Volume" in the title clearly references the obnoxious over loud "you been spotted" sound.

tchocky

2k has announced WWE Supercard Season 2 guess we know Jeffs GOTY.

WWE SuperCard – Season 2 features include:

CUSTOMIZABLE CARDS – Customize and train Season 2 cards while earning tokens to permanently increase stats;
LARGER ROSTER – Access hundreds of cards featuring a variety of WWE and NXT Superstars and Divas, including Season 2 additions Brock Lesnar®, Undertaker®, Stone Cold Steve Austin®, Kevin Owens™, Samoa Joe™, Adrian Neville™, Charlotte™ and many more;
EXPANDED EXHIBITION DECK – Compete with an additional WWE Diva in solo matches, as well as in new Divas tag matches;
LOYALTY FUSIONS – Convert Season 1 cards into powerful Season 2 variants via the game’s Fusion Chamber;
GLOBAL CHAT – Connect with anyone in the world while playing WWE SuperCard;
WEEKLY EVENTS – Participate in weekly, real-time events with exclusive rewards to increase overall deck strength;
ENHANCED KING OF THE RING – The 16-man, multi-day tournament is now more strategic than ever with a new enhancement system.

Indignate

Just got to the part in the Ground Zeroes video where Drew
gets into the truck.

Gonna whip out my top 5 MGScanlon moments cuz that shit is about to change no matter what happens.

Dragon

Banned
Calling your English thief "Locksley" is real subtle bro. Might as well just called him "Robbin' Hoodie".

robin-hoodie-20091027-215221.jpg

Also, the "Volume" in the title clearly references the obnoxious over loud "you been spotted" sound.

Yeah it'd be like if someone had an entire series of games about characters based on John Carpenter's Escape from NY or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom