• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zornack

Alex is Giant Bomb's premiere tsundere.

VpegWEx.jpg

sixghost

Street Fighter 5
The Division
Mario Maker 3DS
No Mans Sky
Star Fox Zero.

Just out of curiosity, did you actually play SF5, or do you play fighting games in general?

The game obviously had problems at first, but even then it was mostly things that were peripheral to actually playing the game. The actual game is pretty great, the net code is the best I've ever seen in a fighting game by a huge margin, the cast of characters is awesome so far, the tournament scene seems healthy.

It's been really weird watching parts of GAF treat SF5 like a dumpster fire all year while I've just been quietly enjoying it.

justjim89

I don't need to come in here and clown on people who snark at the idea of me spending 24 hours of my Christmas break raising money for sick kids, do I? They've already clowned themselves, right?

Though since I'm already here: what do I do all day GOD.

Y'all done been RUDDS'D

tumblr_n9trl9XuYt1s0ca9lo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_o6ppggvNd21r76lqg_500.gif

tumblr_inline_o61xls7FgF1r76lqg_500.gif

KingKong

I don't know what's going on with the new video player but it just fails to load sometimes. Watching premium videos is such a hastle I just end up getting the direct link instead

Meanwhile, the new player has been a huge improvement for me. The worst issue now is some buffering at the beginning.

Live player is a little more iffy, but still superior overall.
Does Zero qualify as a disappointment? Star Fox hasn't had a good game in around two decades.

Gotta pad the list a bit so they can really lay out why SFV won.

KingKong

Vinny's the best Hitman on Giant Bomb and he has a signature style that carried over beautifully from Sleeping Dogs.

this Hitman playdate is s good starting from the attic. I couldn't believe it when he was just running past all the guards

wow I never realized the jester costume has working bells or dialogue for when you pick up his coins. this game

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

http://m.gamestop.com/product/pc/ad...7&sourceID=je6NUbpObpQ-dlbW7x8.owDsw5GclnCFTg

http://m.gamestop.com/product/pc/dl...7&sourceID=je6NUbpObpQ-bahDaXtzixEQqhm8DuoOSw

It's for PC only, but you can get the Hitman Intro Pack (Prologue and Paris) digitally for just $3.74 and the Upgrade Pack (Sapienza, Marrakech, Bangkok, Colorado, and Hokkaido) digitally for just $12.49. That means for just $16.23, you can have the complete version of Hitman. That's nuts, considering it's a $60 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom