• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

AlarmingElatedComet-size_restricted.gif

You both disgust me

It's OK, they can just miss out on the best Beastcast of the year
if it's anything like last year

daveo42

Banned
It's OK, they can just miss out on the best Beastcast of the year
if it's anything like last year

It's been okay. Last year was one hell of a riot tho. Pat's mic isn't helping matters. Alex tho is bringing it back with his southern gentleman.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
So, I bought Final Fantasy X during the Steam sale. Is it normal that I have no fucking clue what is happening at the beginning? I feel like I just started on Episode 5 of Season 3 of some particularly weird show. What is happening here and why. Seriously, is this....normal?

Hasney

So, I bought Final Fantasy X during the Steam sale. Is it normal that I have no fucking clue what is happening at the beginning? I feel like I just started on Episode 5 of Season 3 of some particularly weird show. What is happening here and why. Seriously, is this....normal?

Yup, it's a pretty cold open. FFX isn't also a particularly good one story wise IMO, so it doesn't get much better.

This Horde video would be a bit more interesting if it wasn't just Jeff's cam the whole time. I know it would've taken some more time but would've been nice to have it switch between views when there's something happening on someone else's screen.

LiK

You won't understand what is going on until the end.

Yup, it's a pretty cold open. FFX isn't also a particularly good one story wise IMO, so it doesn't get much better.

As far as FF's go I think 10 is probably the most straight forward. LOL

Its basically a fish out of water / stranger in a strange land story anyway so dont expect everything to make sense right out of the gate.

Hasney

As far as FF's go I think 10 is probably the most straight forward. LOL

Its basically a fish out of water / stranger in a strange land story anyway so dont expect everything to make sense right out of the gate.

Oh yeah, it's easy to follow after the first bit. I just mean not to expect better quality after that opening.

Well it says final fantasy in the title so what did you expect

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Well it says final fantasy in the title so what did you expect

I played Final Fantasy VI and that was a pretty good game and I understood what was going on. Now there are a bunch people who just talk jibberish and one girl who doesn't and my dude is just "Yeah, whatever. I'll dive down to this thing sure" without bothering to ask her where he is and what's going on.
I think I might not survive if I continue to play this game without somebody to talk about it.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
so he put himself in a situation where he's either streaming while GOTY content is going up and being watched or he's streaming in 2017

those poor kids
Or he's using the focus the site gets during GotY week to get more money for the kids. Brad Bucksmaker.

Red UFO

This Rock Band video is great.
ahh, dan doesn't strum up and down. i remember when i was like that

edit: wait doesn't look like vinny does either, which is surprising considering he plays guitar
As a guitar player, in my mind the guitar controllers don't really approximate to actual guitars in mind, they're just controllers and I find just strumming down to be the optimal way to play.

This Rock Band video is great.

As a guitar player, in my mind the guitar controllers don't really approximate to actual guitars in mind, they're just controllers and I find just strumming down to be the optimal way to play.

As someone who was deep into Guitar Hero/Rockband before transitioning deep into Rocksmith, I played the former entirely strumming down, and I played real guitar for a long time only down strumming. Took me a while to get the coordination/rhythym to actually be able to strum up and down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom