• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Please Stop 2016: Dan Singing

I've never heard a more tone death person in my life. I'm laughing and dying on the inside all at the same time.

daveo42

Banned
So did Vinny leave or what

It's actually Dan this time. He's being replace by Danny, but only part time. I mean he still has all that internet fame and money, Danny just needs something to fill all the free time he has when he's not swimming in vats of money and schmoozing it up with hot celebs.

Gurrry

Cant read the thread because I dont wanna see any spoilers, but I can already tell from the tone of the discussion in this first award for day 4 that we are going to be in for a wild ride when we reach GOTY discussion.

justjim89

Today's Beastcast was fucking great. Even better than last year's. I can't wait for the sequel next year. They're all getting more comfortable playing characters.

Does anyone know the timestamp for when the best Story category is over? I'm behind on a lot of games and don't want to get spoiled if possible.

FStop7

Banned
Oh yeah it's Beastcast ti-

94469476e6b50b75749ab5eb5891c49a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom