• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
So will Austin also give his friends 90% of the guest article spots on waypoint like he did for the guest spots for GB?
Way to be a dick!? When did he do that? Of course he's friends with some games writers, that's his field as well.

Jintor

man sure is weird how austin, a writer, would know other games writers who are good at writing

fucking nepotism

Walked the dog and one of my neighbors must have started some kind of vaping business. Their car is full of decals for it and the slogan is "the smart way to vape".

Uhhhhhh.

Way to be a dick!? When did he do that? Of course he's friends with some games writers, that's his field as well.

I kid. Its not really a issue.

(because no one actually reads that shit. BOOM!)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_oftudy1nok1qe4qeqo1_540.jpg

the old games

Meneses

Jeff's streams are great but I don't understand the reasoning behind them.

Like, is Jeff doing this on the side, for people that follow him elsewhere?

Or is it part of the "Giant Bomb Content Universe"? If so, why is there no mention on the site?

repeater

Jeff's streams are great but I don't understand the reasoning behind them.

Like, is Jeff doing this on the side, for people that follow him elsewhere?

Or is it part of the "Giant Bomb Content Universe"? If so, why is there no mention on the site?
They are part of the Greater Giant Bomb Cinematic Universe, but they're not really canon to the mainline story.

No, but seriously, I wouldn't worry about it, this stream in particular has seemed like him testing out his streaming setup and how it interacts with Beam etc.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I guess everybody is still watching the WP stream instead of all the new GB premium content?

btw.
Anybody interested in Lumino City, Broken Age, Titan Souls, Massive Challice or Grim Fandango?
Bought the new Humble Bundle for Oxenfree and DotT and have the rest already.

Meneses

They are part of the Greater Giant Bomb Cinematic Universe, but they're not really canon to the mainline story.

No, but seriously, I wouldn't worry about it, this stream in particular has seemed like him testing out his streaming setup and how it interacts with Beam etc.

It's not really worrying, it's just that they're usually good and more people should be able to follow them live. But yeah, I also see how small stuff like stream tests and such wouldn't be necessarily seen as interesting to the main site.

repeater

It's not really worrying, it's just that they're usually good and more people should be able to follow them live. But yeah, I also see how small stuff like stream tests and such wouldn't be necessarily seen as interesting to the main site.
I'm sure they (or Jeff, if it's mainly his Home Game that's getting streamed) will find a way to integrate these kinds of things into the ordinary channels so it's easier to keep track of, once the kinks have been worked out.

Myggen

Also, to get my hot takes out there, not a huge fan of the Waypoint stream so far. Probably the format more than anything else since I like most of the people there (Danielle, Patrick and Austin, mainly).

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Also, to get my hot takes out there, not a huge fan of the Waypoint stream so far. Probably the format more than anything else since I like most of the people there (Danielle, Patrick and Austin, mainly).
Yeah, seeing new people every 30 minutes is just kinda not what I'm looking for.

Why didn't he get those ones for the articles then?
Cheap shade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom