• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So the undertale locket thingy isn't how I think it is. It doesn't play when you open it, requires you to wind it up to play (though I should have really known this because duh) and it continues to play even if you locked it.

Also one of the notes is slightly off-key in a maddening way.

But whatever, it's not like I'm going to carry it with me in my pocket whenever I need my quick hit of that undertale theme. Still looks purty and playing that song once in awhile is fun.

Just don't, uh, test it out while you're in an open office.

Joeku

So the undertale locket thingy isn't how I think it is. It doesn't play when you open it, requires you to wind it up to play (though I should have really known this because duh) and it continues to play even if you locked it.

But whatever, it's not like I'm going to carry it with me in my pocket whenever I need my quick hit of that undertale theme. Still looks purty and playing that song once in awhile is fun.

What song does it play?

The PS4 dynamic theme is fuckin' stunning. Maybe the best use of a game for a theme.

Antiwhippy

Seriously, did the soldiers sign up to have everything but their head removed?

I don't think I can ethically support the X-corps anymore.

And we're back to completely ineffective use of the sniper. (Vinny, the squadsight sniper can potentially fire at any alien the other squadmembers see, but not through wall and such. They still need line of sight.) Granted it wasn't the easiest level to do so, but still. Lots of... questionable decisions all around.
But the mission wasn't too tough, and Abby did smartly keep the squad close together so they still have their head above water at least.

Also Vinny, you're a good amount of research and manufacturing capacity away from better interceptors. You need to build better weapons for your current interceptors. And get more satellites and uplink facilities built.

Wunder

why would you throw a 3 damage grenade instead of your 7 damage shotgun???

hunkering sniper every turn x____x

GT Sport might have the most menus of any game. Why am I reading a paragraph about the publication of James Joyce’s Ulysses in this car video game

Does anyone here know if GAF has a proxy site that works instead of just going to neogaf.com?

I know Reddit used to have one, but using mobile on here while I'm at work makes me sad.

Jintor

Following twitch while it was streaming kemono friends was the best.

Man I wish I can pay into a service like that.

thankfully someone captured the archive + chat.

hilarious watching the chat erupt every time the opening comes around or whenever they switch into the edutainment eyecatches

Antiwhippy

thankfully someone captured the archive + chat.

hilarious watching the chat erupt every time the opening comes around or whenever they switch into the edutainment eyecatches

Did they catch an archive of the ReLife stream also?

So many piano pogchamps and jebaits.

Jintor

i'm tempted to rewatch mob psycho with the chat

i'm still very slowly going through the destiny raid, it's kind of fun to watch while doing a little light golfing

Listening to an old Bombcast from 2011 discussing the announcement of Fortnite. Jeff expresses some trepidation at the idea of Epic making a big-budget game with mechanics drawn from the current hot small-team sensation (Battlegr-- er, Minecraft)

Jintor

Hold on just a dang second whippy how could you have stopped watching anime 'for years' if you've seen kemono and relife huuuuuuuuh

Antiwhippy

I mean I only watched it because of the novelty of watching it with twitch chat, but fair enough. :p Also seeing mary kish hosting an anime stream was surreal.

Twitch chat is simultaneously the worst thing and somewhat OK thing humanity has ever created.

I wish they would do another marathon soon. The Bob ross and anime ones were great.

Wunder

I mean I only watched it because of the novelty of watching it with twitch chat, but fair enough. :p Also seeing mary kish hosting an anime stream was surreal.

Twitch chat is simultaneously the worst thing and somewhat OK thing humanity has ever created.

I wish they would do another marathon soon. The Bob ross and anime ones were great.

think they're gonna air all of yugioh soon

daveo42

Banned
Is there a link for this anime twitch stream? It'd be nice to have on in the background during work.

How do you not know about Kemono Friends?

I haven't watched it yet but still.

I have an on again, off again relationship with anime in general. Occasionally a series will pull me back in, then I'll watch everything that I find interesting for a season or two, then fall off again. I recently signed up for VRV so that's helped drive my anime watching over the past few months.

I'll check it out eventually. I have a laundry list of stuff I want to watch and I need to cull the herd in terms of what I'll follow this season so I don't burn out.

oti

Banned
That's cool, I might actually watch one of these twitch marathons then.

I love these Twitch maratthons. Pokémon was my favourite. Tried to watch some of the anime marathon but there was a weird show about girls that turned into dragons so I noped out and never looked back.

Btw: Their Monday stuff still isn't on the schedule.

KillerAJD

Well shit, Sonoma county is burning like a mother at the moment. Super crazy winds last night seemingly knocked power lines down and now there are fires EVERYWHERE. I'm just North of Petaluma and the Northeast parts of my town are being evacuated, and I expect to be next. Santa Rosa is getting evacuated all over too (two of the major hospitals have been completely evacuated). This is crazy. And that's coming from somebody who had crazy wildfires every year in the dry brush of Nevada. I think I need to download some bombcasts in case I have some free time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom