• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
q4nik7m.png

rMR5JYu.gif

Please stop 2017: Pubg

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
You crazy liars who watch Battlegrounds told me there was a merciful break from Battlegrounds, I didn't think the break would just be Destiny boredom time before back to traditional tedium.

Wunder

You crazy liars who watch Battlegrounds told me there was a merciful break from Battlegrounds, I didn't think the break would just be Destiny boredom time before back to traditional tedium.

i was scared there wouldn't be a monday stream because Jeff said he was gonna look to stream more old games but thankfully we're saved

oti

Banned
Maybe this will be the last Murder Island.

We can only hope.

Lari

I'm down for some more murderin'!

Is Vinny out this week?
Curious to see what Dan and Alex aluded to doing when he's out.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Because that "bad game" has the most underappreciated multiplayer mode of the last generation and nobody even gave it a shot until Dan tried it out on the Remaster and, weirdly, loved it and started playing it.

I mean I'm down for them to play Red Faction Guerrilla too but I dont know what Last of Us has to do with it

TraBuch

Banned
I mean I'm down for them to play Red Faction Guerrilla too but I dont know what Last of Us has to do with it
Play both. Have Mondays be dedicated to games they never gave a shot to. Put in some fucking effort.

They might, shockingly, find that they enjoy games that they just casually dismissed.

man, Shadow of War seems like the epitome of AAA design by committee. Hard pass. It doesn't even look like it's more fun than the original.

It seemed fun to me despite how complicated it looks. I'm a sucker for systematic gameplay stuff and the fact that you could sonic run the world + double jump is a much needed improvement. The most disappointing things about it from what I saw are the loot boxes, how similar it looks to the first game and apparently, the story missions. I totally get Brad though when he said how fun it is to run into 5 important orcs randomly in one place and how much of a mess things get.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

no one lied to you. they're just playing the best game of the year.

no lies.

only truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom