• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing was “hashed out”. I dropped it because it wasn’t worth trying to convince a bunch of sexist shitheads to stop being sexist

When you were upset and left the channel we were all confused and sad to hear you had a bad experience. I still am upset that someone came into our channel and felt genuinely hurt. Truly, I do.

But cut the shit. You were never on a triumphant quest to rid the channel of sexism, or any bad behavior. None of your posts in the OTs were anything approaching that. You just keep bringing this up and shit talking us. Calling us sexist and transphobic, and we’re all still unsure why.

Well I think I may speak for everyone when I say we don’t want you there. And it’s not because there might be talk in there that you don’t like, it’s because you’re a big crybaby bitch.

You can stay here on neogaf.com home of evilore, amir0x, and glass shark. Not sure who else is staying

hamchan

Eh, I just don't see a lot of other 2017 games that are going to be that competitive. I'm not sure why you'd expect them to go ga-ga for Bloodborne either. It's ultimately their list and it seems like there's only a couple people on staff that really care about Souls games.

I’m glad we could have this classic GB convo one last time.

def sim

cage4epyu.gif

Sakwoff

Yeah.

This is going to be the last time I'll post on this site.

I've posted rather sporadically here, but I'd love a discord invite as well.

Dizzy-4U

Even though I've been absent for the past year, I still lurk the GB threads from time to time. Can I get an invite for the discord channel?

Mess of the year will be a fun watch. I hope Alex goes all in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom