• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: Global Starcraft II Team League 2012 (GSTL) Season 2 - More Foreigners!

Keikaku

Really? I swear every key zvz I've seen him play he's lost.
Look up his TLPD, if you like. He's at just a shade over 70%. He's not doing too great recently (with this loss, he's at 6-5 over his last 11 games) but he's still over 50%. Like Wolf said, ZvZ is by far his best matchup.

His ZvT is at 41% and his ZvP is at just under 39%.

He just played that last game kinda poorly.

Aaron

I thought it was a mistake to send out Hero so soon. He should have been the ringer. I think he would have done better under pressure. Jinro should have gone out if they were going to lose anyway.

Striek

Pretty dead when he didn't punish two-hatch before pool. Now TL is dead. Haypro or TLO might be able to take a ZvZ but Jinro is beyond useless.

Snowman

I thought it was a mistake to send out Hero so soon. He should have been the ringer. I think he would have done better under pressure. Jinro should have gone out if they were going to lose anyway.

Hasn't hero had problems with nerves? Doesn't seem like the best idea ever. Can't for jinro to take4 wins or something crazy now :p

Zzoram

Actually he still has nerve issues, maybe that's why they sent him out earlier.

TLO might be their ace.

Keikaku

Even though Life is almost a nobody, it would still be a hell of an upset if Jinro won IMO.
I have my Chinro swag GIF ready and waiting.

Oh Great and Terrible SC2 Gods, Lord of the Rocks Browder and Lord of the Scales Kim, let the Gorilla Terran be reborn!

Aaron

Actually he still has nerve issues, maybe that's why they sent him out earlier.

TLO might be their ace.
I think that because he's playing for his team that if it really was their last shot he would be more focused, and not let super greedy play go unpunished.

Striek

Definitely, it'd be awesome to see though, I first got into watching SC when Jinro was kicking ass.

Its been a long time since maps were tiny choke filled things that tanks were pretty imba on - thats where Jinro really shined ;;

Getting 2-0'd by Choya at the Code A qualifiers yesterday couldn't have helped his mindset. Though not many terrans got through.

Aaron

I want Jinro to win. Almost no chance though. Life would have to die in the booth, and it would still be 50/50 odds.

Majine

Banned
I also want him to win, but watching his stream, he seems so predictable in his playstyle. Wonder if he'll ever return to his former glory.

Aaron

Ugh. That was really poor effort. No real harassment by Jinro, not paying attention to what the zerg was doing. Ugh.

Keikaku

C'mon Haypro!

tumblr_lxuz146jjq1qgu9gho1_500.jpg

Keikaku

No Evo and straight to Spire. Oh shit . . .

EDIT: 10 mutas should allow him to get his 3rd, but he'll be behind . . .

Striek

Another level. Zzzz. Fnatic is a much better team than TL but I don't see them doing well in this GSTL either.

Oh, guess I should wait to see what TLO can accomplish..

Edit: Also, I don't play zerg but I want to say 14p 15gas seems both safer, faster tech and better economically than hatch-first every time I see the two clash.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Tiny Korean > People tainted by foreign blood.

TLO playing Z no way he can win lots of games in a row. RIP

Striek

Everything Life did was just better. No BO losses, no luck, just completely outplayed every player in Liquid.

Aaron

Slayers vs Zenex tonight. Chance of actual decent Starcraft high.

They finally let Coca out of the shame dungeon.
I guess it's back to the shame dungeon.

Striek

Ugh. Good games with terrible analysis from wolf/khaldor (especailly wolf).

Edit: Life is in Code A -.- goddamn

Striek

Life making zerg look pretty imba lol. Zergs have been on a tear since the last up and downs in GSL events. Blizz nerf plz ;)

Aaron

I want Puzzle to win just so we can see other Zenex players. They have a pretty solid lineup.

They really should have sent out Puzzle earlier instead of Crank.

Striek

Ok lol, Life is mortal. Ouuuuuuuuch at not noticing that observer following his infestors the entire way to his base.

Striek

Harrier will have to answer to his team if Puzzle pulls off another couple wins. He should've won that game easily. Killed a nexus and 35 probes. 13 ghosts and 1/1 MMM vs. gateway units+templar?

Instead of just killing him which he easily could've, he decided to stim his army and not attack a couple times, lose his ghosts to feedbacks despite scanning the templar, eat a half dozen storms, be a twat with a sensor tower etc. etc. A real facepalm end to the game.

Edit: Line put a stop to puzzle, goddamn scary ZeNeX zergs!

Aaron

JYP? Terrible choice. Really shaky player. I would have gone with Ryung.

Looking up stats, Ryung's last win against zerg was Line in fact. While JYP has a higher win rate, Ryung's wins are more recent.

.. okay, JYP is pretty good. Played pretty amazing both games.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
I thought that JYP played really well tonight, good control.

Zenex have some good Zerg's on their team.

Top Bottom