• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: Global Starcraft II Team League 2012 (GSTL) Season 2 - More Foreigners!

Aaron

Stream on, I didn't see TL's last outing but it sounds like they got crushed, hopefully this round will be closer.
Zenio played well, even in the game he lost. The rest just got demolished. They didn't scout well, they were slow to react, and sometimes their builds made no sense.

Aaron

It seems to me that most foreign players never make enough units in the early game, and also never punish the greedy builds of their opponents who aren't making enough units.

Striek

Missed the first two matches, no surprises there I guess.

Taeja opens up by gifting tons of marines... when he knew there was no chance of them doing damage...

hamchan

Yes, prevent that Protoss third as long as possible.

Poor Taeja. Can't make any mistakes against Protoss when you're Terran and Taeja made too many.

Aaron

Poor initial engagement, plus not getting any ghosts despite having academy for a while.
I'm guessing they'll send out Hero and pray for an all kill.

Striek

That first major fight...why pick it? You're ahead in economy but you've done zero damage thus far, you're researching ghost energy, but you've made no ghosts... and at the protoss' base as well. Its just an anti-timing. TvP is harassment on both sides and one big engagement normally. Taeja dun goofed his decision making.

TL just throwing Jinro away because they figure Hero has to all-kill to win any way.

Striek

Well he was going to do the 1/1/1. I think he should've just done a marine/medivac/tank compostion and go...fucking mech lol.

Aaron

That was way too many tanks against protoss. A few tanks can do a lot, but that many is too slow for the little damage they do.

Striek

Sick response by Hero. Surprised Wolf/Khaldor didn't realise how fucking awesome it would be. Well, not really surprised.

Striek

Nice!

Whats up with this two-base infestor thing though. It can work...but it shouldn't. Its throwing away the huge advantage zerg gets in the matchup that protoss has to deal with (zerg having fast 3 base econ and map control).

Vaporak

Sorry Haypro, no way it's going to be a reverse all kill if NSHoeseo strategies's even a little bit.

edit: looking like a marine scv all in on the way.

Striek

Liquid should never have been allowed a spot in the GSTL.

Entombed needs to be cross-only though, otherwise ground distance is way too small.

Majine

Banned
This is maybe abit OT, but why isn't Stephano running for a Code A spot? I think he's the foreigner with best chances in GSL right now.

Top Bottom