• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOW Ragnarok will require a PSN account to play (any of it) on PC

Draugoth

Gold Member

A PlayStation Network (PSN) account will be required to play the newly-announced PC version of God of War Ragnarök.

Sony revealed during its State of Play presentation that the game would be coming to PC on September 19.

However, a blog post about the game notes: “Account for PlayStation Network is required.”

This was further confirmed at the start of the State of Play presentation, with a statement reading: “Sony Inveractive Entertainment games for PC require an account for PlayStation Network.”

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
trojan horse gates GIF by South Park

I already use the PSN account while playing Ghost of Tsushima. It's not that big a deal. It adds trophies.
Having said that, I've aleady bought and played this on the PS5. I wont be double dipping.

lmimmfn

Does it mean Internet is required to play the SP game or just a one off login to tie it to your PSN account? If it's the latter it's fine, if it's the former that's a big nope for me.

I can see they want the data on how many PC gamers have PS4/5 and how many couldn't care less about owning a PS console.

I've a PS4 but 0 interest in a PS5

Top Bottom