• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V: Announcement Trailer Nov. 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguirre

bud said:
we should go back to vice city!
why go back? how about a new city. but then, we "went back" to liberty city and it was totally divorced from the old liberty city.

hmm..

present day vice city or 80/90s vice city?

Chinner

Banned
how adult will this game be? i bet it'll be pretty adult, and it'll have nudity in it and they wont care that they're naked so that means its super adult.

Pie and Beans said:
After all the GTA4 ICEnhancer, ENB and hi-res textures packs and car models, I feel like whatever theyre gonna show is going to disappoint me...

tumblr_lp417dNVMT1qcr1n3o6_500.jpg

tumblr_lp417dNVMT1qcr1n3o8_500.jpg

tumblr_lp417dNVMT1qcr1n3o7_500.jpg
Looks like real life. Especially the last 2 pics. My god.

I just went to the Rockstar Website to checkup on whether the DLC content of RDR: GOTY is on disc or not, and just the big logo and date on the homepage. First time I can recall that big news like this hit me coincidentally instead of discovering it on GAF. ;P

GTA 4 was great and episodes were amazing with Gay Tony being the finest GTA I've ever had the pleasure to play. Really looking forward to this.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
DieH@rd said:
And i hope that PC version will be mod friendly.

and has the same release date as the console versions.

probably not and pc guys have to wait a few month more.

Yager said:
Nice one! But, to be honest, the one that I'm looking for is a new RDR. Anyway, great news.

^

GTA 5 needs to have:

-More sillyness and less realism
-Better or equal graphics than the ENB mods
-A better world like San Andreas rather than just a big city

Pranay

TheVampire said:
GTA 5 needs to have:

That would mean it has to come for next gen consoles for that too happen >_<

Evoga

I will be there for the midnight launch again.

GTA IV is great fun online, I can't wait to try out the new one. I couldn't care less about the singleplayer though as that's not where the fun is at.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
TheVampire said:
GTA 5 needs to have:

I'd hardly consider this a requirement seeing as the ENB folks will work their magic with the game regardless of its graphical foundation.

Kaizer

Banned
I still haven't really got into the GTA series yet, I got caught up in the hype for GTA IV, bought it on release day and was quickly bored with it. It also bricked my old 20 Gig PS3 but that's another story. Regardless, I'm excited to see what Rockstar is bringing to the table this time.

Mik2121

TheVampire said:
GTA 5 needs to have:

-More sillyness and less realism We already have Saints Row for the silliness stuff and I think it's a good thing to have two different titles.
-Better or equal graphics than the ENB mods This will be for 360 and PS3 too so.. yeah, hardly doubt that's going to happen (ie, no, it's not going to happen)
-A better world like San Andreas rather than just a big city That'd be great. Some small island ala Hawaii where you get countryside, big city and small towns/villages would be neat.

If they do go the Capital City route, I'm fully expecting some kind of GTA Baltimore in there with a whole The Wire thing going on.

Sn4ke_911 said:
What do you mean like SR sillyness?

Maybe not that crazy.
But I didnt like how in GTA4 they didnt have stuff that was in the previous games like flamethrowers, chainsaws, fighter jets, tanks, the military, owning property, modding cars etc.. etc...

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Mik2121 said:

Who says it's for 360 and PS3?

It could be for handhelds no?

I doubt something with such a strong name like GTAV is not on the major plattforms but who knows.

If this is some bullshit San Andreas in HD crap rather than the ultimately glory that should be Vice City in HD I'm going to be slightly annoyed and potentially post on a forum about it.

Also where the fuck is Agent?

zlatko

Banned
Niiiiiice. I had never played a GTA until 4, and I had a blast with the game, although I found RDR a million times better in every way.

I hope GTA5 gets a story on par with RDR. :D

Mik2121

Sn4ke_911 said:
Who says it's for 360 and PS3?

It could be for handhelds no?

I doubt something with such a strong name like GTAV is not on the major plattforms but who knows.
Nobody said it's for 360 and PS3 yet, but you (and everybody here) knows it will. It might be for Vita too, and PC is a given as well, but 360 and PS3 will be the main platforms just like with GTAIV.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
Chris_C said:
GTA IV was the first (and only GTA game) I enjoyed, and I REALLY enjoyed it. Looking forward to this, Rockstar's output this gen has been spectacular.

this

ArjanN

Huh. I guess the wait for next-gen is too long, but I felt GTAIV was already pushing the consoles very hard. I can't see V going much beyond that. Will probably be more like a vice city -> san andreas step.

Cartman86 said:
Story and jokes devoted to wall street bailouts and recession?

There was a bunch of that stuff in TGA IV already I think.

kirblar

Net_Wrecker said:
If they do go the Capital City route, I'm fully expecting some kind of GTA Baltimore in there with a whole The Wire thing going on.
If they were to do multiple cities, the DC/Baltimore/Philly corridor would be a great fit.

Trick_GSF

Banned
DAMN! I've only just woke up, and did not see this coming! Though I suppose we've been waiting long enough.

Hype for the trailer!

It's a really odd time to announce the game and release a trailer. But... it would be so awesome if they said "BAM! Out in January!" :D

Daeda

Strongest rumours say LA, which Id hate since thats probably the most horrible city in the entire USA.

So fingers crossed for Capital City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom