• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT| The Trials of Osiris

Caja 117

Bravo on 343 for making such a great campaing, finished the game on legendary yesterday, and I loved it and those Promethean.... they are so annoying to deal with.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Guys I have one more Bonus Code from another Master Chief Controller. Someone with a second Locke controller wants to trade?

Would anyone like to trade pre order codes? I have the Best Buy one. I'll take any but I'm looking for the GameStop one the most

Man I love the fact that Gamestop gave you legendary armor/helmet/shader. I am wearing the Hunter full set and red visor. It is amazing, I hope you find a code soon.

How many people on here have a positive kdr? I checked out about 16 players stats who I was playing against and only one person had more kills thanks deaths.

Mine is positive. It's at a 1.23 surprisingly. I was sucking it up really hard for about 6 games.

I don't focus on it really though. I just like winning.

2iud4j1.png

Looking for similar skilled players to team up with. Message me on here or xbox

Sordid

Managed to squeeze in some Slayer games and I'm still getting thrown into American servers. Pretty frustrating really. I have gotten 2 games that were full of Euro players so I figure they were on UK/European servers and it felt so much better. Hopefully things will settle down into mostly Euro servers as more people hop into multiplayer.

Raide

No worries my chum!

Enjoy!

If anyone's is interested btw, I'm selling my copy for £30 including delivery. Just PM me.

I've got a digital version as well.

Downloading as we speak! If I were not so weak I would have put the cash into your pocket instead of GAME. :D

This 55gig Download is going to be the longest wait in my life. lol

How this made it past QA is beyond me. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A GAME FOR ENJOYMENT NOT BASHING MY HEAD AGAINST A WALL. You would think after the game see "oh he has failed this 50 times in a row" something would happen.

I think the game has an easy setting.

matthieuC

Ok weird Xbox related question: I have to download this 9 GB update off campus because after using around 6 GB at my dorm, the whole download screws up beyond repair. So I need to go off campus. Would it work if I went into like a Starbucks, plugged the xbox in sans television, and used smartglass to connect to wifi and update? Lol I'm desperate.

GTSweet

Neo Member
Having such a great time.

Has anyone seen any map layouts? I'd really benefit from a birdeye view of some of these warzone maps and even arena maps like Plaza / Rig.

Kssio_Aug

I played the 2 first levels on coop with a friend of mine, and that was amazing! Zero lag! It was like playing offline.

He was basically in a black out about the game. He did not watch the intro scene, he didn't know about the spartan abilities, nothing... He did loved everything, and even told me gameplay wise it has the feeling he had when first played Halo 3. Also, he told me the graphics were amazing! And I totally agree!

Fuck this game is amazing. Just did the first mission and I can't get over how smooth it is. The graphics look great but I guess I'm not analysing random tiles in the distance like people in the DF thread seemed to do.

The sound is so damn good as well. I really wish I had the elite controller..

Ramirez

It's good to see the old man still has that FFA fire in him.

I raged the entire ten matches, they were complete AIDS because everyone was god tier. I placed in Onyx, so I guess that explains it.

Holy smoke. Good job

How do I save a clip o_O?

I have a Kinect so I just say record that. I think it's double tap the guide button and hit X without it?

Did XxElitexX Kush pull a reversal on you?

I think we both got nuked by nades.

Guerrilla

loving the game so far, HOWEVER, why are there no Team Objective modes with vehicles. Like 4v4 Single CTF Zanzibar or one bomb etc. These were always my favorite gametypes, now it seems there aren't even any maps which support something like that.... How come?

matthieuC

loving the game so far, HOWEVER, why are there no Team Objective modes with vehicles. Like 4v4 Single CTF Zanzibar or one bomb etc. These were always my favorite gametypes, now it seems there aren't even any maps which support something like that.... How come?
Yeah I agree these were my favorite types of games as well. 5v5 CTF on Valhalla was the GOAT. Unfortunately I think we'll only see stuff like this on forge maps.

Got in a few games with a couple of friends last night, lots of fun. I had forgotten how much I suck at Halo, sorry to those complaining about getting shitty randoms, I'm one of them. I try though and don't quit or AFK.

I really enjoy Breakout but my friends didn't care much for it. Warzone was a confusing mess my first match. Got 13 minutes in and everybody got kicked out, it shows as a DNF on my service record.

Overall, not many issues. We got kicked from that Warzone match and had maybe 2 or 3 issues with matchmaking where it gave a dedicated server error and started over, but even then we were in a match pretty quickly afterwards. For the first night of a major game release, I'll take it.

Top Bottom