• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite Multiplayer is out NOW

link1201

Halo infinite has been preinstalled on my console for a while and I haven’t seen any 250mb update.

Am I going to need to delete and reinstall the whole thing?
That is what I had to do. I was getting the Blue screen I uninstalled everything related to Halo Infinite that I had on my Xbox and got the new Download from the Xbox website to get the new File.
I am now downloading the 25.90 GB file.

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

Don't get ahead of yourself just yet.
To be fair, I wouldn't be surprised if it is. I mean, yeah, it's all subjective, but the current new competition is pretty eh. Vanguard was enjoyable IMO, better than Cold War I felt. But, I put so much time into the MP, that I think I'm already getting burnt out.

BF2042 is... well... still broken. I'm hoping it gets patched on actual launch this week. But I've hardly played it because I can't.

This is a new Halo title that plays like old Halo. It's honestly fresher than other new title we've received in awhile. :|

I didn't get into any of the tests, so I'm excited about checking this out later.

Last edited:

Vestal

Gold Member
Lol got to 20GB going at 391Mbps.. Now it came back down to earth.. Now bouncing between 10Mbps and 50Mbps...

GIMME MY THING.

• LOL
Reactions: Isa

Urban

Uhh I wanted to play BF2042 but I’ll guess I’ll give halo a try! Will be my first MP Halo since 2 hehe

RPS37

where did u find it? normally old betas go into the hidden section in "full library owned games" but its not there
Scratch that idea. I just kept selecting the 280MB MP download until it prompted me to do a 25GB update.
Downloading the real beta now.

Vestal

Gold Member
Download finished!!!

Cya guys in a few years! Good bye life!

tZ4gbLD.gif

Leyasu

Banned
Downloaded in 6 minutes. Love my fibre connection.

Just gotta put the kids in bed then I am on.

Was going to pony up for battlefield. I can wait for it to go half price now lol.

Last edited:

GymWolf

So this is free and i just had to download from the windows store right?

Edit: in download, and it's going super fast 🕺

Last edited:
Top Bottom