• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite Multiplayer is out NOW

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Ladies and gentlemen.

I have an erection.
Challenge Cant See GIF by Tennis Channel

Just delete the 280mb file on ur Xbox if u already downloaded and download it from the gamepass recently added menu it's a 25 gb file

To be fair, I wouldn't be surprised if it is. I mean, yeah, it's all subjective, but the current new competition is pretty eh. Vanguard was enjoyable IMO, better than Cold War I felt. But, I put so much time into the MP, that I think I'm already getting burnt out.

BF2042 is... well... still broken. I'm hoping it gets patched on actual launch this week. But I've hardly played it because I can't.

This is a new Halo title that plays like old Halo. It's honestly fresher than other new title we've received in awhile. :|

I didn't get into any of the tests, so I'm excited about checking this out later.
Yes I agree but until we play the whole package, we can't get ahead of ourselves.

Lognor

Banned
Ha, can't believe that rumor actually turned out to be true. Nice! Guess I'm putting FH5 to the side for a bit

nemiroff

Gold Member
NICE! I got the blue screen on PC launching from the GP app, but uninstalling and reinstalling fixed it for me.

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
WTF is the game still tagged Game Pass when it’s F2P with no mention of needing GP for the beta?

XG5mC5L.jpg

Last edited:

Kataploom

Gold Member
Let's see if this is gonna replace my unhealthy periodic Paladins adiction, I'm not against any possibility right now

lefty1117

Gold Member
dear xbox, please add an option to decrease game volume when someone is speaking on chat both incoming and outgoing TY

BigLee74

Oh man. Oh man oh man oh man.

Why are they doing this to us? I’ve hardly touched Forza Horizon 5 as it is, never mind COD and Battlefield.

It’s like being offered every sexual favour possible from the wife at the same time, but you can only pick one, and they don’t stack (or something like that 😁).

iHaunter

Gonna remote into PC and download. It's free if I recall right?

Edit: Yeah it's up. Downloading it now.

PVuk1G.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

MiguelItUp

Yes I agree but until we play the whole package, we can't get ahead of ourselves.
Oh most definitely, but considering the positive feedback that existed from the playtests, I can't help but imagine anything that is tacked onto this just makes it even better of an experience. The competitive bar is pretty damn low ATM.

With Borderless Fullscreen mode the taskbar is in the way and I don't want to play in Window'd mode. With all the graphical options they included they forgot to add the option to disable motion blur, chromatic aberration, and add a Fullscreen option.

I'm not playing this trash.

Last edited:

Bragr

Banned
There are tons of technical issues right now, from audio issues, pc crashes and serves going down. On consoles, you might get an error where you can't enter any games at all.

All of this is normal launch day stuff, hopefully, it will be fixed in the next few hours rather than days.

dcll

Banned
Are there any maps that are like the old halos? I don't remember the name but I used to love the big canyon in Halo 1 that had a base on each end that was surrounded by the tall cliffs

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Looks great runs great feels great. If I liked pvp games I’d be in heaven but really gives me hope for the campaign.

Last edited:

Vasto

Are there any maps that are like the old halos? I don't remember the name but I used to love the big canyon in Halo 1 that had a base on each end that was surrounded by the tall cliffs

Blood Gulch is the name and its still my favorite Halo map of all time. I remember playing OG Halo1 games on PC and spending all day on that 1 map.

H8NzkuX.jpg

SafeOrAlone

Banned
As someone who is deeply excited for the campaign, I'm not finding a lot to love in the multiplayer. It takes a certain type of multiplayer game to grab me, and I'm not sure basic death match or capture the flag type modes really do it for me.

I mean it feels great and I don't have any nitpicks, I'm just speaking on a persona level.

Last edited:
Top Bottom