• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Infinite |OT| Campaign. Evolved.

cormack12

Gold Member
Looks like it downloads everything at 48gb.

I had an update for multiplayer at 4gb then checked the mamage option and had a 28gb campaign. Selected that and it turned it into a 48gb download

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
ofc xCloud is taking a dump now.

buenoblue

Gamepass pc just says play on the campaign bit, but nothing has installed, just the multiplayer. It then asks me to buy the fucking game. Wtf. This is a shot show. Stealth way to get more sales?? Jeesh.

Sakura

You have to go into manage game and select the campaign to download. Mine on the Series S is 20.89GB for the campaign.

The auto download is just the patch for the client.
Nothing shows up on PC for me when I do that, just the base game (MP) and texture pack...

Kev Kev

Gamepass pc just says play on the campaign bit, but nothing has installed, just the multiplayer. It then asks me to buy the fucking game. Wtf. This is a shot show. Stealth way to get more sales?? Jeesh.
lol calm down buddy. plenty of people are downloading it with no issues (including myself). keep troubleshooting and be patient. youll figure it out

WoodyStare

Got the 4GB multiplayer update, launched the game and had to select the campaign/language and it started a 25GB download. It was moving very slowly in the menu but once I closed the game it went back to my Fios internet speeds.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Looks like it downloads everything at 48gb.

I had an update for multiplayer at 4gb then checked the mamage option and had a 28gb campaign. Selected that and it turned it into a 48gb download

I don't think so, it has a window to choose what you want to install and for everything it's 70GB. I think 48 is just the campaign, but I could be wrong.

aries_71

Color me unimpressed. I don't see any option to download the campaign, even though the store clearly says its "owned". They really are making this stuff hard.

Kev Kev

Here we go! 3.97Gb update!
Ric Flair Wrestling GIF by WWE

Sephimoth

Color me unimpressed. I don't see any option to download the campaign, even though the store clearly says its "owned". They really are making this stuff hard.
Same. wtf? Nothing in Manage Game or store page that I don't already have. Restarted game also and tried title screen. Trying a reboot

Why is this little dance a thing?

Last edited:

the_master

Any way to see all the suspended games?
Other tips to increase the download speed?
I am downloading at 88 Mbps, 25.86GB

Flintty

Got the 4GB multiplayer update, launched the game and had to select the campaign/language and it started a 25GB download. It was moving very slowly in the menu but once I closed the game it went back to my Fios internet speeds.
Oh that’s a buggerance. Gonna take me forever then 😫

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
anyone on pc that knows how to navigate this shit-show?
because i have no fucking clue how to actually play this so called campaign right now..

it is still stating coming soon in the store here
not stating i am impatient or anything. i just fucking hate things that waste my time.

Last edited:

Connxtion

Had to uninstall the MP as nothing was showing. (Got the update)

Now need to install 48GB and it’s super fecking slow 😭 should be 500+Mbps siting at 30 😭 (8 fecking hours)

It keeps going to no DL speed 😭😂😂

update: we are in! took ages for the speed to increase.

Last edited:

Leyasu

Banned
Same. wtf? Nothing in Manage Game or store page that I don't already have. Restarted game also and tried title screen. Trying a reboot

Why is this little dance a thing?
You have to start the game and then try and start campaign. It will then make you check a box to download

ElRenoRaven

anyone on pc that knows how to navigate this shit-show?
because i have no fucking clue how to actually play this so called campaign right now..

it is still stating coming soon in the store here
Just open windows store and hit the update button. It should update the game including campaign for you. It did me anyway.

Doesn't work unfortunately. Just says my apps and games are up to date.
Close the xbox app, reopen it, go to the page for the halo infinite multiplayer in the PC app and switch the version to the campaign and it should say "Update Available"

I just did it on both of my gaming PCs after it wouldn't work at first.

FastOrc

this also happened with the multiplayer on PC, like i said uninstall and reinstall. the single player will then pop up

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
if on pc, delete game and reinstall. it then adds the campaign
figured it was as fucking backwards as that..
i still have flashbacks of gears 4 on the windows store

and now it stalls my download.. lovely :pie_roffles: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:
Top Bottom