• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
They WANT peace...
aniTF1K.gif

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Like I said... Settlements by the Israeli government taking over and bulldozing the homes of Palestinians (civilians). They HAVE NO POWER of legal recourse.
The settlements are in the West Bank, Gaza is somewhere else, southern and western. There's no settlements there for 18 years, in fact, when Israel pulled them out root and stem they left lively acres of produce that the Palestinians burned to the ground.

FunkMiller

Videos coming out showing Hamas is just like ISIS, and just like ISIS and it supporters, it needs to be wiped out.

There's a really big connection between Hamas and ISIS (and any other arabic terrorist organisation you care to mention) that has to be dealt with for that to happen. Iran must be put back in its box.

Everyone who thinks NATO shouldn't be helping Ukraine might want to reflect on that, given that Iran relies on Russia heavily.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Correct me if I'm wrong and I haven't got time to look it up, but isn't Hams in control of the Gaza Strip and Fatah are the government of the State of Palestine?
Yes, you're right. Looks like Hamas controls the majority of seats in parliament though.

I am on the side of Israel, mainly because I am not some kind of anti-west nutjob. I am sick of the the nonsense that the Israelis are Nazis. Do you honestly think that Gaza would even exist if they were. Hitler would have turned the place into crater 70 years ago. It's because they haven't just destroyed them is why this conflict exists. The Palestinians love the Russians so let that sink in. Two guys could walk around holding hands in Israel and would be thrown off a building if they set one foot into Gaza but Israel are far right though.....yeah, well what the hell are they. Bottom line, the USA is not the Fourth Reich but if Mexico fired missiles at America, and bare in mind the US took land from Mexico in a war too, Mexico would look even more like a desert.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Can you name some strong leaders?
I can't, which is why I say they are weak. Their armies are weak. World hasn't got to war in so long, countries have been resting on their laurels for so long. They don't want conflict, see Russie-Ukraine. World is tip-toeing around it giving Putin everything really to continue his war.

Not to mention they've opened their borders to barbarians who don't share their value, and infiltrated their governments.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

So this is how WWIII begins...

Nah. This is what desperate despots do when they don't have any other means of attack in their own war. If WW3 was going to happen, it would have started by now. Much easier to get a bunch of religious nutjobs to kill a load of Israelis than it is to front up to NATO.

Last edited:

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
I’m not really following that part of the world, how this attack compares to some in the past? Or is it too early to say?

winjer

Gold Member
I can't, which is why I say they are weak. Their armies are weak. World hasn't got to war in so long, countries have been resting on their laurels for so long. They don't want conflict, see Russie-Ukraine. World is tip-toeing around it giving Putin everything really to continue his war.

do any of he strong leaders on your list include the likes of Stalin, Hitler, Tojo and Mao?

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
do any of he strong leaders on your list include the likes of Stalin, Hitler, Tojo and Mao?
Seriously?

Strong leader are leaders who have power in the world of conflict and democracy, like Cherchil, Ariel Sharon, etc. Not a lot of those.

Kakax11

Banned
Nobody is mad about their Landlord getting killed

too bad American taxpayers will cover the loses in Israel not the Rothschild family

Bwesh

Looks like it's a pretty well planned attack, they knew what and who to target. I thought Israeli intelligence was good, pretty scary if they were just able to drive into civilian cities like that without much effort.

Last edited:
Nobody is mad about their Landlord getting killed

too bad American taxpayers will cover the loses in Israel not the Rothschild family
You wouldn't be saying that if people just started killing Americans because they are Landlords. Mexico should take back California too. Maybe not. Anyway the Jews were the indigenous people.

Kakax11

Banned
You wouldn't be saying that if people just started killing Americans because they are Landlords. Mexico should take back California too. Maybe not. Anyway the Jews were the indigenous people.

It's a joke about jewish landlords

anyhow Lebanese people are happy because of what Israel did in Beirut 3 years ago

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
It doesn't even matter to them. That land exchanged a lot of hands, at the end of WWI Britain and France divided the territory won from the Ottoman empire into countries and ares, like Lebanon and Jordan. Britain promised the Zionist (which certain groups made into a derogatory term) a part of an area called Palestine (because of when the greeks controlled it and it used to include Jordan as well). The Arabs there will get the other part.

After the holocaust the world realized there's no way for the Jews to go, so Britain made good on its promise and was supported by the UN. In 1945 David Ben Gurion declared the state of Israel, and the arabs there went to war because they would not accept their part of the land (which was the better part). To the victor the spoils, Israelis won the land and drove the arabs out.

It's a joke about jewish landlords

anyhow Lebanese people are happy because of what Israel did in Beirut 3 years ago
Which is a fraction of all the violence seen in Beirut the past 50 years. Mostly from Lebanese fighting each other. Or fighting Palestinians. Or fighting Syrians.

Kakax11

Banned
Which is a fraction of all the violence seen in Beirut the past 50 years. Mostly from Lebanese fighting each other. Or fighting Palestinians. Or fighting Syrians.

Still, that was uncalled for, meanwhile Hezbullah is running wild and Israel didn't bomb any of them

winjer

Gold Member
It doesn't even matter to them. That land exchanged a lot of hands, at the end of WWI Britain and France divided the territory won from the Ottoman empire into countries and ares, like Lebanon and Jordan. Britain promised the Zionist (which certain groups made into a derogatory term) a part of an area called Palestine (because of when the greeks controlled it and it used to include Jordan as well). The Arabs there will get the other part.

After the holocaust the world realized there's no way for the Jews to go, so Britain made good on its promise and was supported by the UN. In 1945 David Ben Gurion declared the state of Israel, and the arabs there went to war because they would not accept their part of the land (which was the better part). To the victor the spoils, Israelis won the land and drove the arabs out.

It wasn't just Britain. Most countries voted for the partition of Palestine. Even the Soviet block.
Only some Arab countries and India voted against.

sjM8Iyl.png

The issue is that the last part is irrelevant. What do you think is going to happen to the hostile Russian speakers in Crimea if it is taken back. If they don't want to live under the Ukrainians, they will have to be deported and they will have been their centuries. Ukraine is not too dissimilar with the only difference is that Iran would be Russia.

winjer

Gold Member
The issue is that the last part is irrelevant. What do you think is going to happen to the hostile Russian speakers in Crimea if it is taken back. If they don't want to live under the Ukrainians, they will have to be deported and they will have been their centuries. Ukraine is not too dissimilar with the only difference is that Iran would be Russia.

You do realize that Russians are not the native people of Crimea. Those are the Tartars, until Stalin send them to Siberia, where most of them died.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
If it's taken back, yeah, they would be out of their homes because they lost.

I am surprised that IDF overlooked the preparation for invasion at that scale. Quite an oversight.

The world today just seems more chaotic and unstable than it did just a few years ago.
But that was expected. It will be even more so sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
That's the point I am making. The Russians are not the native population but they have lived there a very long time. The comparison is that the Palestinians are not native to that land either but have been there a long time and thats the defence that is used. What I am saying is that it isn't. Also the Tartars are not the indigenous people of Crimea. It was held by the Greeks beforethen and I believe there was some kind of Neolithic tribe before that.

I suspect Gaza will be turned into a parking lot in the coming days.
Well it remains to be seen. Considering that IDF was not able to prevent this attack - unless orchestrated - there is no guarantee that IDF is as effective now as it was tens ago.

Also, I wonder if Lebanon would consider joining the attack considering their issues with Israel and Iran's backing.

Jose92

[Membe

Imagine if tomorrow the “original land owner” of America, the original tribes, came and proclaimed that your house is their land. And took it from you by force, what would you do ?

No one is defending the killing of innocent people, and it should be condemned from both sides Palestinian and Isreal.

But since the inception of Isreal after the world war 2, they have been murdering and occupying Palestinian land whom been living in that land for centuries and centuries.

A two state solution is the only solution, for peace in that region.

Last edited:
Top Bottom