• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have you ever been groped by a stranger in a public place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_chris

Gold Member
I usually do get it groped by people in the crowds cause of my unfortunate but sometimes handy (in case of falls) big ass. lol. I get it groped by guys though. >_<

Vitten

Yeah, happened to me once in a club.

Me and my mates had retreated from the dance floor to the bar. We were chilling at the bar with a drink in hand when this obviosuly wasted chick suddenly came up to me and first flashed her boobs at me and then grabbed my junk.

I had spotted her increasingly angry douchey boyfriend before so I completely ignored her and kept talking with my friends. Her bf eventually dragged her away and gave me some agressive 'she's mine'-looks. Shrugged it of and we all had a good laugh afterwards commenting the boobs ( they were nice )

A stripper literally palmed my ass once and offered me her discounted rate to sleep with me after her shift was over. I told her I was married and only at the club for my friends bachelor party. She then offered another 10% adultery discount. I declined.

Yep. Had the ass grabbed a couple of times and gotten the arm around the waist a few times too. I'm sure most women have a had a poor experience in this regard.

Your experience sounds extra bad, though, OP. Sorry it happened. :/

I think the waist grab is worse tbh. Then they've pulled you in and there's no escape :s At least assgrabs don't come with uncomfortable discussion.

Troll

Banned
One of the reasons I stopped going to concerts was because I would always get groped. It's really frustrating and violating.

On a related note, most sexual assaults happen between people who know each other, not strangers. I'm not saying that to contradict you or anything, OP. I just think it's an important thing not many people realize.
I think that might just be rape.

I do this regularly (club environment).

Club or no club, this is not okay unless she is obviously okay with it first. I swear some people just use this as an excuse to do whatever they want. If I am buying a drink, if I am dancing, if I am standing around talking to people, do not come up from behind, as a stranger, and touch me. At least ask for a dance first. I am so over it.

Arjen

Yeah i got grabbed in the balls by some nasty looking cougars a couple of times. Not fun.
Also, "strippers" in nightclubs in Prague can be pretty persistent as well.

shira

No but breathing through his nose was a problem for a few days. I didn't mean to get physical but my instant reaction to that was throw an elbow back.
Jeez did you beat your GF too? Breaking a guys nose isn't exactly a reaction.

FourMyle

When I was in 10th grade a really pretty 12th grader grabbed my ass during gym class. It was awesome and I later hooked up with her at a party :)

Was at a bar with a group of friends and was groped by a pair of young ladies once. Pretty sure they wanted to take me home.

Too bad I was in a relationship at the time; even worse was that my girlfriend was standing right there and "stepped in." Three women all vying for me, if only for a brief moment. Boss.

Shit like that never happened when I was single. Bullshit.

I was wearing these pink shorts (I'm a dude) and this somewhat bigger girl grabbed my ass and said she liked my shorts. I felt like a boss.

jorma

is now taking requests
Plenty of times.

The most memorable grope was the one that happened in the queue to a nightclub on Iceland. I was fairly drunk and i thought she was going for my wallet rather than my ass, so i got pissed off and started to yell at her.
She thought i was rejecting her so she got angry too and yelled right back at me.

And then suddenly we were first in line and the bouncer got involved with the yelling thingy, and told us to fuck right off because we were never ever going to get inside his club.

We never sorted things out.

rvy

Banned
Do clubs and concerts count? If so, yes. I don't mind, the girls usually introduce themselves afterwards.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I forgot one. I was in line for a coaster at Knott's that the other people I was there with were too chickenshit to go on.
A woman behind me grabbed my ass, followed by this exchange with the person next to her...

"I should take him to the restroom."
"He's fucking 12, you dumb bitch." (Hey! I was 13)

Cockblocked. Actually, I thought they were just messing with me, but that may have been the low self-esteem talking.

Wazzim

Banned
Club or no club, this is not okay unless she is obviously okay with it first. I swear some people just use this as an excuse to do whatever they want. If I am buying a drink, if I am dancing, if I am standing around talking to people, do not come up from behind, as a stranger, and touch me. At least ask for a dance first. I am so over it.
Yeah, no. I don't do it from behind but also don't wait for explicit permission either. It's simply another way to start an interaction to me.

Besides, who asks for a dance these days anyway? lol

I went to a taping of Conan O'Brien when he was still in New York with two friends (a guy and a girl) maybe seven or eight years ago. We got pretty good seats, right behind the cameras in the front row between the band and Conan's desk. I don't remember specifically when it happened but one of the cameramen turned around and started groping my female friend's foot. She was wearing a closed sandal type shoe but he was rubbing it and smiling at her. She didn't know what to do so she just smiled awkwardly back. After that, he just turned around and went back to doing whatever. We were more perplexed than anything else.

Darren870

A few junk grabs in clubs over the years.

I think the most random one was when some lady punched me in the ass at starbucks. I was putting sugar in my coffee and some lady came up and punched me in the ass and then ran off.

I didn't even notice it, I felt something but figured it was my girlfriend. I finished what I was doing and my gf was like "ugghhh did you not just see/feel that?" "huh?". "Some lady punched you in the ass and then ran out"

Very very odd. I don't know if that's considered groping, but it was definitely weird...

Yup. Some dude grabbed my junk really hard on my way out of a rave. I almost punched him but he gave me this creepy ass stare and I just walked away... Quickly.

Yeah, no. I don't do it from behind but also don't wait for explicit permission either. It's simply another way to start an interaction to me.

"I'm going to pull you in real close to my body in a way that makes it difficult for you to leave both physically and conversationally".

Yeah, I'm sure you get all the ladies.

Not groped per say, but I've had several female friends who, upon hugging me, would try to slyly feel up parts of me, like my biceps or chest. Like they would give me a hug and then their hand would linger and pinch my arm or feel my chest a few times really fast, like measuring me or sizing me up or something. And they always attempted to do this discretely too so that I wouldn't notice. I always felt like I was being fondled. It would be like if I had tried to feel their ass or something while hugging them. If they had just been like "I want to touch you" it would have been cool but the way they did it was fucking weird.

wildfire

Banned
Some guy stroked my chest at a bbq festival in DC while walking with family. It was disturbing as hell.

A female friend of mine had her head stroked in NYC while we were sitting outside eating at a Brazilian restaurant.

So this has happened to both my ex gf and the bestfriend of my current GF.

While out on a night out drinking and having fun when moving through a crowd to the toilets a dude has slipped his hand under their skirt/dress and stuck a finger inside them.

Now that is crazy fucked up. If i was their i would have went wild on the guy.

WAT DA FACK?

Mœbius

Yes.

Around 2005 I was in Montreal visiting my girlfriend at the time; she had to work and I decided to explore the city (or rather explore the underground malls as it was freezing cold). I decided to go to a game store that I had seen a few days earlier but this underground mall was a labyrinth and after 10 minutes of walking around aimlessly I stopped and leaned over a railing; I must have had a frustrated look on my face because this girl comes up to me and asks (in French) if I need help.

I explain my predicament and where I was trying to go and she helpfully tells me which way I need to go; as I thanked her and turned around to walk away I feel a light squeeze on my butt. I turn around red-faced and, in a typically English way, bumble something like "What are you doing?!" She replied: "Oh, I thought you had a cute ass and I wanted to touch it. Do you want to go out later?"

Anyway, I explained I was there visiting my girlfriend to which she said, too bad, before giving me her number and telling me to call her if I changed my mind. To this day I'm not quite certain that it wasn't all some ploy to lure me somewhere and rob me.

yogloo

A girl footsied me during a flight. It was awkward and kinda creepy but yet I was kinda flattered. Had several other incidents while clubbing too.

Wazzim

Banned
"I'm going to pull you in real close to my body in a way that makes it difficult for you to leave both physically and conversationally".

Yeah, I'm sure you get all the ladies.

Like I said, I practiced this. You can feel it if the girl likes it or not when trying to pull the girl to you. I let go if she resists.

It's comparable to grabbing a girl by her arm/hand.

kmag

My Wife once broke a guys arm when he tried to reach up her skirt when she was walking down the street one afternoon. CCTV caught the whole thing. She's been doing martial arts since she was like 7.

Like I said, I practiced this. You can feel it if the girl likes it or not when trying to pull the girl to you. I let go if she resists.

Not really. Especially when every single girl in the thread has said that its more invasive than groping.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.

summer_glau_the_big_bang_theory_howard_wolowitz_desktop_3888x2592_hd-wallpaper-461351.jpg

LuchaShaq

Banned
Yes, probably about 2 dozen times? That said 75% of that time has been at clubs parties.

I also am a man, a fairly large and intimidating man.

So while I never felt scared for my safety because a girl 1/3rd my size grabbed my ass/junk, I certainly found it pretty gross basically every time that I wasn't shitfaced drunk.

Kayhan

I was in bar... in a European country, I forget. Some guy walks in. American, by the looks of him. He goes on and on about some forum he created. I laugh. I ask him to buy me a drink. Out of nowhere he flings his hand forward and squeezes my butt cheek. I was impressed by his understanding of foreign mating cultures. His assertion of dominance was most enlightening.

Was the American EviLore?

Noirulus

Nope ;-; but me being socially reserved in front of girls probably has a lot to do with it.

Wait, I'm not sure if I should be sad or happy about this.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
I've had a few negative groping experiences, mostly from older men on buses - and those aren't really too great to talk about.

But I've also had my fair share of positive groping experiences! Two that come to mind are

1. I was on the streetcar with my buddy (now roommate) a few years back, and we're heading south toward the 'clubbing' district, so there are a lot of young people already drunk off pre-drink, getting ready to do fun things. I'm standing up, and suddenly I feel this person clinging to the front of me (I was looking over to my buddy and talking to him, so someone clinging to the front of me actually surprised me). It was this little waifish girl, very cute and wearing not too much clothing. I'm pretty young at this point (22? I think?) and still extremely inexperienced with girls, so I just completely froze up. She looks up at me, and I immediately could tell she is 8/10 drunk, so I relax a bit and just say "Hi".

She breaks out a sheepish grin and suddenly starts talking about how excited she is to be in the 'big city', how she grew up in a tiny town a couple hours north (where Horses and Cows are EVERYWHERE, apparently) and how she is too afraid to touch any of the rails and bars on the street car ("Do you know how many germs are on these things?!?"). I don't get any words in, even edgewise, so I am just standing there listening to this drunk and extremely cute country girl ramble as she clings to me for dear life, I look over to my friend and I can see this girl talking to him, I overhear her saying "Oh my god, tell your buddy I am SO sorry, she's really drunk!"

Eventually after like 10 minutes, her and her friend get off. But before country-groper gets off she looks over at me and says "Alright! This is our stop! Are you coming?". I politely declined, and that was that. Pretty awesome streetcar ride, all things being said.

2. I'm at a bar called the imperial for someones birthday, and I was already having a pretty good day because some girls were hitting on me - this was recent, only about 2 years ago when I had just broken up with my long-term horrible ex. Anyway, on the way home me and my roommate and some friends catch the blue night back to Scarborough - all of us sitting in the back with the rest of the extremely drunk people (although I was almost sober at this point). Suddenly I feel hands on my dreads, what felt like dozens of them. Before I look behind me, I look over at my friends and they're just give me the most amused look ever - so I turn around and there are these two drunk girls fondling my hair. When I turn around they start babbling on about my hair and how they've always been curious about dreads - so I let them play with it. We have a fun chat for the ride back home, and as I am leaving I hear them ask each other if they should get my facebook info - but I leave before they get a chance to. I was still pretty fresh out of the breakup, and while I appreciated the extremely forward flirting - I wasn't looking for anything out of it yet.

And yeah, those are a couple of my positive groping stories.

Man, the TTC is fucking crazy. Couple of months ago I saw a streetcar literally packed with 20-somethings partying. I saw an ass pressed up against the glass and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom